01

Dave refused to sleep. He just sat up in his room with a cigarette lit in between his fingertips. The smoke raiding up into the air.

He was in a trance. Staring outside the window. His eyes felt heavy and exhausted from just staring so long.

His door knob turned open. Dave turned his head into the direction. Raising the cigarette to his lips as he takes a drag.

"Found him?" He asked towards the man that entered – Krist Noveselic. The bassist cleared his throat as he sits on the bed.

"I did not." Krist replied sourly. He clicked his tongue as he leaned back. Staring up at Dave's ceiling for a moment before lowering his head.

Dave imediantly takes another drag of the cigarette when he heard this news. Blowing out the white cloud of smoke before handing it over to Krist.

"Well," Dave began as he gets off his bed. Finally blinking for what seemed like hours – he walked himself over to his closet.

Opening the door, he takes out his black leather jacket. He shuts the door after this. His shoes are on his feet already.

"I'm going to go and find him." Dave told. Krist lowered his gaze. "I tried! I looked all over town." He reminded.

"Maybe not the forest, did you check there?" Dave asked. Krist shakes his head.

"I'll check there." Dave replied and left the room. Krist followed the brunet. "Do you need me to come with you?" He asked.

"Uh...." Dave trailed off. Shoving his hands into his pockets and shakes his head. "No, I'll go alone. You can be here, just in case if he comes here."

Krist snapped his fingers. "Right! That's a great idea. I'll stay here, you go venture." He walked down the stairs with his long legs. Dave followed.

The tallest of the band takes a seat on the couch. He flipped on the TV. "Do you need the car keys?" Krist asked as Dave was about to leave.

Dave let's put a soft laugh. "Right, almost forgot." He muttered as Krist tossed them over.

The drummer catches them in his hand. He held onto them. Using his other hand as he opened the door of the home.

"See you, later." Dave mumbled but Krist didn't hear. He was too focused on the show he was watching now.

Dave rolled his brown eyes and shuts the door. He walked himself down the steps.

Approaching the vehicle, he unlocked it. He crawled himself inside. Sitting inside of the driver's as he shuts the car door.

He starts up the car and placed his feet on the pedals. Hands on the wheel. He lifted his gaze as he sighed.

"Time to find Kurt."