First date pt. 2

✰Gregory's POV✰

As we were walking we planned on where to go first and then came across a fair in town. "Since when was there a fair in town?" Evan asks I shrugged. "Well it could be fun and plus this is our date right?" I say smiling. He kisses me on the cheek and nods.

We get our tickets for the fair and find our first ride. Evan said he wanted to go on the rollercoaster first I agree and we make our way there.

»»————> Time Skip <————««

We get on the rollercoaster and hold on tight. We start to go up and down and some occasional turns it was really fun then shortly after the ride ends for the next group of people to go on.

We get off and look for our next ride we went on a spinning ride it was also fun, then we stop for food. "Hey Roy or-" I nod and he continues. "Do you see the games over there?" "Yeah do you want to play them?" "I'll try."

He says laughing. We go to the games and he picks out the one with the water guns and he starts his game and...loses. "Damn." He says I slam some money on the table and tell him to move so I can have a turn at this BS.

'First miss, second miss, third times a charm...'

And I lose but did I care no in fact I just tried again.

'Alright Greg focus. First miss alright try again you still got two more shots.'

I aim at the target and...

"We got a winner!" The man at the game station says. We almost turn to leave when he speaks up again. "Gonna leave without your prize?" And then we realized the plushies above the game station. "Oh right I'm not really into that sort of thing so your gonna have to ask him."

I turn to him and he looks at the plushies. "Can we get the frog?" He says I nod and the guy at the game station takes it down for us. "Here you are have fun!" We nod and leave I pass the frog plush to Evan and we look for our next ride.

"How about the classic ferris wheel." I say dramatically Evan laughs. "That doesn't sound to bad actually." "Alright let's go!" We run to the ferris wheel and lucky for us the line up wasn't to long.

Once it was our turn we got on holding hands.

»»————> Time Skip <————««

We were going to my house when we saw a nice sunset and went to watch it for a bit. "Hey Evan I'm just asking and you don't really have to agree but could we you know...kiss." I say nervously.

He smiles and a light pink glows on his face. "Of course." We both lean in till our lips touch the both of us enjoying the moment the two of us kissing a sunset in front of us. We both pull away smiling.

"Let's keep walking it's getting dark." I say he nods and we continue to walk.

I ring the doorbell "It's Gregory!" Chica opens the door and we go inside. "Hello you two suppers almost done so you two can just sit down at the table for now." "Okay thank you aunty Chica." She smiles and walks back to the kitchen.

And we sit down to eat.

(Again sorry for not updating in awhile but we got another chapter woo!

I'll see you later bye!)