obsession as if...maybe

✰CC's POV✰

I was on my phone scrolling around on YouTube and that was when I saw it... Gregory Glamrock just posted a photo of his next album!

I have never put a like on a post that fast in my life well...maybe I have but only with Gregory. My family says it's a obsession but what do they know they never saw him before they've never heard his amazing voice!

"Evan supper is ready!" I hear my mom yell from down stairs. "I'm coming!" I put down my plushy of you guessed it Gregory it's literally my favorite one to the point I don't even touch Fredbear anymore.

»»————> Time Skip <————««

After supper I go to bed thinking about what new songs are on the new album.

✰Gregory's POV✰

I posted a picture of the new album and it's gotten a few likes already! I'm really excited about what they would think of it. But not to excited for tomorrow because of school.

»»————> Time Skip <————««

✰CC's POV✰

I was wondering around the school on lunch break while listening to one of Gregory's songs when someone drags me into a classroom I close my eyes bracing for pain.

'I'm dead I'm so dead.'

"Dude chill in not going to hurt you."

'I'm not dead...'

I look at the boy in front of me he was wearing a black mask with a blue shirt that had two white stripes across the middle some tan baggy cargo pants, a orange unzipped hoodie, and a blue and orange beanie. I blushed at his beautiful appearance.

"Are you okay?" My face turns a light pink. "Hmm!? Yeah! Yeah I'm fine." I say embarrassed. "Alright I need your help." I tilt my head in confusion.   "With what?" "I need a project partner and I was wondering if you want to be my partner."

'Me...his partner oh my Gosh!'

"YES!" I shout "I'm sorry yeah I'll be yours I mean your partner...for the project of course." I say laughing in embarrassment. Earning a small laugh from the boy to. "Your cute I like you my names Roy by the way."

(This is the name he uses when he's protecting his identity btw.)

'He says I'm cute oh my gosh!"

"Nice to meet you I'm Evan." I say putting my hand out for a hand shake he does the same.

'Ahh! he's touching my hand I feel like I'm gonna die!'

He ask me for my number for the project I agree we both give our good byes and he leaves the room. I take in a huge breath and let it out with a yell so loud it probably shook the school of the Earth's surface and came back down.

»»————> Time Skip <————««

✰Gregory's POV✰

'Finally I got a partner for the project.'

I think as I plop down on my bed and take a nap.

»»————> Time Skip <————««

"Gregory! Time for supper!" "Okay." And I go down stairs for supper.