Dating

Warning slight swearing!
✰Gregory's POV✰

'I'm glad he agreed very glad.'

I head down stairs to eat breakfast and see the band but not Evan. "Where's Evan?" "I think he's still sleeping." "Who the fuck is Evan?" "Roxanne!" "Yeah yeah." "My boyfriend." They all turn their heads in my direction including Freddy. "Your gay! Chica and Roxy say in sync.

Monty looks at me a smug look on his face he gives me a thumbs up. "Way to go kid." "Thanks uncle Monty." "Well as long as you two are happy I'll support you both I am your father aren't I."

"Thanks Papa." I say. "Good morning." I turn and smile at my boyfriend. "Morning beautiful." "Good morning Evan how was your sleep?" Freddy asks. "Good you." "Great." me and Freddy say.

"I guess what they say is true like father like son." "Hey!" I yell at my uncle. "So when did you two start dating?" Chica asks "Well we only just started yesterday." Evan says while I swing my arm onto his shoulder.

"Oh." "So how olds the kid?" Monty asks "Monty!" Freddy yells. "Don't worry about it sir. I'm sixteen by the way." "Sixteen!" Roxy and Monty yell. "So young...Greg's like one or two years older." "That's what we said."

He says laughing. "Well if their happy then we should support them." "So you to bitches gonna kiss or what." "Roxanne for the last time language!" Freddy yells "Jeez Fred chill." Roxanne says. 

Me and Evan look at each other then back at them and then *kiss* All the eyes in the room are now on us both did we care no are we gonna stop yes.
"Damn they actually did it."

Roxy says. Freddy just face palms himself a face of disappointment I really don't blame him.

"Well you said." I tell her. "Anyway how about we all have some breakfast yeah?" "Yes please thank you aunty Chica." I say. "Your welcome Gregory what would you two like to eat?"

"I'll have some pancakes please." I say "Can I have the same but with bacon and eggs?" Evan says after. "Sure thing." She walks over to the kitchen and starts to cook. "You wanna watch something?" "Sure." And we head to the living room to watch some cartoons or whatever.