Sleepover

✰CC's POV✰

"Hey Roy or sorry what do I call you?" He smiles. "Well when we're around other people or in public places I'd prefer to be called Roy but when we're alone call me Gregory." "Okay I'll try to get used to that." He Laughs. "Sure sure."

"So was there any specific reason I'm here for or just a hang out." "Been waiting for that question." "I want you to be my boyfriend." "Eh?" "Like I said earlier the minute I saw you smile I knew you were meant to be with me."

I just froze not knowing what to do. "If you think your not ready for that sort of thing I can always wait." "Well I always have liked you so its a yes." "Yes!" He said. "It's getting late you should go to bed." I look at my watch. "Oh yeah it is getting late."

"Here I'll grab your bag and lead you to the guest room." I nod and follow him to the guest room. "Alright you got everything you need?" "Well not everything." "What is it?"

"I don't have any clothes..." I say remembering I didn't grab any on my way out. "Oh well that's fine wait here." He comes back. "Here hopefully they fit you and if they don't I made sure they have drawstrings."

"Thank you." I say "Your welcome beautiful." "But before I go..." "Hmm?"
*kiss* he kisses me on the forehead and smiles. "Good night." "Good night." I say.

He leaves the room and goes back to his room. I touch the spot where he kissed me and smiled.

'So I'm dating Gregory Glamrock huh never would've guessed this would happen.'