I guess we could say we're official

✰CC's POV✰

'So does our first date make us official or no I'm confused should I ask or is that a really dumb question...ugh what are you thinking of course it is!'

I think to myself while spacing out staring at nothing nothing at all. I could feel Gregory giving me a concerned and confused look but I didn't really take my eyes of the wall in front of me. "Evan...are you okay?"

"Hmm yeah I'm fine." I say but not facing him still spaced out. I could feel his face growing more concerned, confused, him raising an eyebrow at me. I still didn't do anything though I just stayed there staring into space. "If you say so..." He says.

"Do you wanna get some snacks and watch a movie together maybe even some blankets we can cuddle to." "Okay." I say finally the both of us face to face. We get out of bed, get some blankets, snacks, a couple drinks, sit down, and pick a movie.

I lay my head on his shoulder humming.

»»————> Time Skip <————««

As we're watching the movie I suddenly sit up looking at Gregory his eyes still focused on the TV. I get lost in his eyes they were beautiful he himself is beautiful his face, the way his hair sits on the top of his head, the way he blinks his eyes, and no matter what kind of look he has on his face I always seem to love it, melting the moment he looks at me.

I turn to face the TV again getting sort of into the movie. It wasn't bad it was actually really good! I just felt like looking at Gregory and never looking away like he would just disappear the minute I do. I turn my head to look at Gregory again and kiss his cheek, then laying my head on his shoulder, and closing my eyes to sleep for a bit despite not being tired.

I feel him pull me in and I smile.

'Just as I thought and just the way I wanted it wouldn't change a thing.'

And a few minutes later I actually fell asleep... So yeah.

(Short chapter again sorry.)