Help

✰CC's pov✰

I woke up about to greet Gregory to find he's gone slightly panicked I go look for him I walk around the house and he's no where to be seen. Go outside to find him and find him in a parking lot near by talking to one of his guards.

'Maybe he's getting picked up...'

As I was about to call his name  someone grabs me by the rist pulling me toward them aggressively telling me to follow them instead I tell them no but they wouldn't listen I pull my hand away and run as fast as I can till I see Gregory.

Even though my lungs feel as if they were about to explode I keep running holding onto him from his back. "There you are I was about to look for yo- what's wrong?" I feel tears fall from my eyes. I open my mouth but no words come out. "It's okay take your time." He tells me.

I start to stutter. "I was looking for you but I-i couldn't find you a-nd then..." "And then what?" I stopped talking thinking if I should tell him about the man who tried to take me. I decide to tell him. "There was a man who grabbed me by the wist and tried to take me."

I say more tears spilling out of my eyes like water coming out of the tap. His face now holds a serious and angry expression. "That asshole..." He says under his breath. He asked me where he was now and I look around till I see a familiar face and point. He looks at him turns back to me and nods.

He kisses me on the forehead and giving me a small smile but I could tell it was fake I could tell he's upset.

He pulls me into a hug and I blush slightly but he isn't looking at me any more he's looking at him I could feel his glare I could see the anger in his eyes. "Hey Gregory can we leave now I'm getting scared." But that only makes him tighten his grip on me. "Gregory are you okay?"

✰Gregory's POV✰

I glare at the guy in front of us who's now hiding behind a car and hold onto Evan my grip strong he asked me something I just couldn't hear it I only wanted to keep him away from this man making sure the guy doesn't get any closer. I don't know what got into me but I push Evan off of me and dart towards the guy.

"What. The. Hell. Did. You. Do. To. Evan." I ask him he backs up his back now against the wall, face full of fear, his body trembling of fear as I keep glaring at him my eyes never leaving him. I was about hit him but someone touches my shoulder.

"What." I turn around and see Evan he flinches at my change of voice I pull him closer to me holding his hand leading him to the car but before I get in I send another glare at the guy one that screams. Touch. Him. Again. And. I. Will. Kill. You.

I get in the car helping Evan with his seatbelt and putting on mine as well. Telling the guard in front of us to drive us to his house.

✰CC's POV✰

The ride to my house was quiet the air was tense I felt like I needed to break the silence some how. "So how did dance practice go." I ask timidly still scared from his actions a few minutes ago. "Great." His voice sounded friendly and kind but his face told a different story.

'If I said that I'm not scared right now I'd be lying because to be honest I know he was trying to protect me...but he also seemed slightly possessive...'

»»————> Time Skip <————««

We made it back to my house but Gregory still seems upset maybe cuddling could help? I ask my mom if he could stay over and she agreed but the look on her face when he smiled even I think she noticed the upset look on his face.

Once we are in my room I kiss his forehead and spread out my arms. "Cuddles?" He walks toward me and picks me up and lays me down on my bed and gets on shortly after. We didn't sleep we we're just laying down in a rather tense silence the air felt so thick you could cut through it.

And to be honest I'm kinda scared. I take a breath and let it out I decided to ask him. "Hey...uhm s-something wrong? You seem upset." I say he stays silent and pulls me closer my face so red it puts tomatoes to shame.

"Yes. Something is very wrong." He said finally speaking up. "I'm sorry..." I say blaming myself. "About what?" He asked. "For making you upset." He let's go of me so I can look at him. "It's not your fault it's his fault." "But we don't even know him we can't just put the bla-" "He was trying to take you!"

I freeze not knowing what to do. "I'm sorry I'm just...mad it's not your fault okay." He says pulling me in again. I nod not saying anything. And we stayed like that till he calmed down.

902 words (not including this part) holy crap! And sorry for not updating in awhile still a little busy with the new place see you all later!