Knowing you

✰CC's POV✰

Today Roy's coming over for the project and is also staying over for supper and overnight! I'm really excited for that.

*The doorbell rings* I run to the door opening it and I see him "Hey Roy!" "Hey Evan. How's it going?" He says giving me a high five. "Good good."
"That's good." "Where do I put my bag?"
"Oh! I'll lead you to the guest room." He nods and we head to the guest room.

"So you wanna work on the project?" "Oh yeah yeah let's go." We head to my room. He takes a look around. "Wow you really like him don't you?" "Gregory! Of course I do he has the best music! Have you heard he's gonna release a new album!" "His new album yeah I think it's coming out the day after tomorrow."

"Really!? Ahh I'm so excited!" He laughs at my excitement. "Anyway the project." I say reminded of the original reason he was here.

»»————> Time Skip <————««

✰Gregory's POV✰

After awhile we got our planing done and it was time for supper. "Finally I'm starving!" I say earning a laugh from Evan. We head down stairs and have our supper. "Oh you must be Roy! correct?" I nod at the lady.

"Yes I'm Roy nice to meet you ma'am." "So that's the kid?" I turn my head and see a taller guy and I nod he gives a tch and turns his head. "Don't be such a meanie Mikey! I'm sure he's great!" I turn towards a little girl I'd say is around ten years.

"Sorry about that he can be a little mean." Evan says looking embarrassed "Its okay." I say "Anyway that's the adult child Michael but we either call him Mikey or Mike. The girl over there is my little sister Elizabeth but we call her Liza."

The little girl waves I wave back. "And this is my mom." I wave at the lady.

»»————> Time Skip <————««

I head to the guest room to go to bed and sleep.