This isnt goodbye

Isaacs pov

"KATIE LOOK OUT!" I shout as loud as I could from the other side of the room. I saw Peter behind her holding a knife.

Katie spins around and he stabs her. Usually I wouldn't worry since she can heal. But he stabbed her in the heart. I run over to her as fast as I could. Tears freely falling down my face and I sit in-front of her.

I pull her closer to me and try take her pain. "I can't take your pain." I cry.

I feel her arms weakly wrap around me loosely. "That's because it doesn't hurt." She said in a low voice, almost like a whisper. The pack gathered around us but kept their distance and kept quiet. "Isaac I'm gonna die? Aren't I?"

"I- I don't know. Please don't leave me." I cry uncontrollably.

"This isn't goodbye Isaac, this is simply see you later. If there is such thing as an afterlife I'll be waiting for you until it's your time." She says pulling away. She now laid barely alive in my arms. Blood on her lips. "I'm in the arms, of my first love. The guy I will always love. The only guy I've ever loved and ever will love. This is perfect. I don't want you to let me hold you back Isaac, promise me you'll continue to live your life after mine has come to a stop."

"I can't promise that-"

"Promise me? Please."

"I promise." I cry out leaning down to kiss her despite the blood. I looked around the room and everyone else was crying, even Derek.

"Isaac, I love you."

"I love you too."

"Till death due us part." She said. And they were her final words. I've never cried like this before. The only time I'd come close was when Allison died. I used my hand to close her eyes and I hugged her, it made me cry even more if that was even possible.

Derek and Ellie walked over to us. "Give her to me Isaac, it's okay." Derek whispers through his tears. Without looking at him I wouldn't have known he was crying. I hugged her tighter and refused.

"Come on Isaac." Ellie said pulling me away.

"NOOO!" I screamed in pain as Ellie pulled me into her arms.

"Shhhh it's okay." She said crying too.

"Well this is just depressing." Peter laughed.

"Scott, take Katie." Derek said handing Katie's corpse to him.

"Do you remember what auntie Lou always used to say?" Derek asks while approaching Peter. Peter looked at Derek confused. "Blood for blood. She was part of our pack. AND YOU KILLED HER! NOW IM GONNA KILL YOU!"

Derek pinned Peter up against a wall and roared as he changed. He
Didn't go full wolf yet but he wouldn't hesitate. Malia and stiles ran over to me and Ellie. I cried and they both hugged me, them also crying. Stiles pulled out a gun and put a bullet in it. He cried and kissed the gun before saying "this is for you Katie." Stiles stood up and aimed the gun at Derek and Peter. He was obviously trying to hit Peter but because they were both moving and stiles was shaking he didn't dare take the shot. Malia stood up next to me.

"Stiles you can do this, take the shot. Don't focus on your Katie, or Derek, or Peter. Focus on the sound of my voice. Focus on your heart rate slowing down. Focus on the anger. Anger is what will allow you to take the shot, get revenge." Malia says as she placed a kiss on his neck and took a step back.

Stiles took a deep breath in and shot the gun. For a moment it was like everything was in slow motion. That's when I realised the bullet stiles had shot was laced in wolfsbane. But it wasn't normal wolfsbane. It had a yellow tinge to it. Everything went back to normal speed when the bullet finally hit. Luckily for us it missed Derek and got Peter. Peter fell to the floor in pain. "WHAT THE HELL STILES!" Peter shouted.

"Blood for blood." Stiles replies with a smirk. He dropped the gun on the floor and walked over to Derek. "Do what you gotta do." He said before taking his place next to Scott. He took Katie off him and placed her on the couch and whispered his goodbyes while crying.

Dereks pov.
I picked Peter up by his neck and pinned him against the wall. Peter just laughed and I put my claws up against his stomach. "Your so stupid aren't you Derek?" He said through his laughter.

"Shut up before I make up!" I shouted as I slightly dug my claws in.

"What do you think I meant when I said I was the key for her to unlock her full ability?" He asks.

"That's not possible."

"Derek, Katie's is- was your sister." He laughed in pain.

"But how she wasn't born a werewolf?" I ask confused taking my claws out off him. I looked around at the pack who had the same shocked expression as me.

"Your mother had another child after your farther died. Her name was Katie hale. Obviously your mother was a werewolf but her father was a human. That's why she wasn't born with the werewolf gene." Peter explained slowly. I stepped away in disbelief. That's when Peter took his chance to pin me against the wall. More werewolves began to appear from the sidelines taking the rest of the pack in their grip so that they were unable to help me. Peter pushed against my neck. I. couldn't breathe.

"HOW COULD YOU KILL MY SISTER? YOUR NEICE?" I scream in anger. That's when I noticed a few tears which I had allowed to fall.

Peter just laughs in my face. "Because I can."

Just then that's when a black wolf jumped on top off him. The pack manages to escape from the people holding them. They started fighting them while I just stood there watching the scene. "Surely not?" I said to myself so no one else could hear.

When the pack killed everyone holding them and the black wolf killed Peter everyone turned to the black wolf. It's eyes which once glowed blue now glowed red.

Isaacs pov
The black wolf started to move strangely like it was changing or something. That's when a naked woman curled up into a ball appeared in place of the wolf. That's when it hit me.

"Katie?" I asked recognising her hair. She was facing away from us. I ran over to her pulling my shirt off. Kira ran over removing her leggings and giving them to her leaving her in her underwear. When Katie has out the clothes on she turned to look at me.

"I told you it wasn't goodbye." She says pulling me into the longest hug ever. I never wanted to let go. She pulled Kira into to a big hug and everyone else ran over to her for a group hug. I got out and went over to Derek.

"Go to your sister." I demand with a smile. He returns the smile and waits for everyone to finish.

"Hello brother." She says smiling, tears building up in her eyes.

"You heard that then." Derek replies returning the same smile.

"Come here man, I need a hug from my bro." She said laughing while a few tears of joy fell down her face. Derek walked over to her and hugged her, tears also falling from his eyes.

"For so many years I spent my life believing I had no family left. It wasn't until Cora came along that I thought I had a shot at a happy family. But then she left. Don't leave me like the rest of my family have." Derek pleaded.

"Your my brother Derek, I wouldn't ever dream of leaving you." She replied. Everyone else came together for another group hug. We all laughed and smiled and cried. This was the worst yet best day of my life.

_______________________________

Word count - 1354