Another werewolf?

Isaacs pov:

I woke up to Mellisa McCall shouting at me and Scott. We fell asleep in her room while watching over her last night. Scott's been very scared for his mum's safety and watching over her is the least I could do for them, they put a roof over my head and took me in. I mean I am part of Scott's pack so that probably helped.

"What an earth do you boys think your doing!" Melissa shouts. I slowly switch my gaze from her to Scott. Scott looks back at me with wide eyes as if to say 'how the hell do we explain this one' I just raise my eyebrows at him in return and give him one of my famous smirks.

"Well mum, we were just watching over you to make sure nothing would happen." Scott says looking back at Mellisa. I nod in agreement crossing my arms over my chest smugly.

"Is that so?" She replies "Well if you two were meant to be watching me how come you were both asleep?"

I shoot Scott quick a look and he does the same to me. He does not look impressed even though he was meant to be on watch.

"It was your turn in watch." He wispier shouts to me. Melissa can still hear him and I think he knows that.

I widened my eyes. I swear it was his turn.
"No Scott it was yours."
"Do you really think I would fall asleep trying to protect my own mother." He said with a confident tone.

I recall the events of last night

______

"Isaac, Isaac!" Scott says shaking my shoulder to wake me up. I reluctantly lift up my head with my eyes barely open and a sheet of paper was stuck to the side of my check. While I was awake I was trying to catch up on my schoolwork. With the craziness of last year I lost sight of my education and fell behind.

"Okay," I say sleepily rubbing my eyes and peeling my calculus homework off my face. Scott snuggles up in his green chair while I sit up straight in mine. I could barely hold up my own head. Before I knew it I was out like a light again.

____

"Right... it might, just might, have been me on watch last." I say crinkling my eyes afraid Scott would throw me through a window.

"Boys," Melissa says dragging it out like you do when your kids stole the last cookies but at the same time you feel sorry for them. "I know your concerned but I don't need a babysitter to watch over me 24/7."
Scott gave her a small smile and she walked over to him to hug him. I didn't want to ruin the moment for them but at the same time I couldn't help myself.

"I think I deserve to get in on this hug, I wasn't allowed to eat my waffles because Scott was scared it would wake you up!" I complained like a child pulling a fake sad face and rocking side to side.

"Come here then you idiot." Scott says with a laugh. I quickly shot a smile and walked over the wrap the both of them in a hug. I love these moments. They remind me of my mum. We stayed like that until Melissa hit us both on the back.

"Off to school you two now." She said handing Scott some silver keys for her car. I refuse to get on the back of his death mobile. That motor bike is scary!

__

We finally got to school and met with the rest of the pack.
Let me catch you up on everything.

We have Scott, Scott is the alpha but he is a true alpha meaning he rose up to that status by himself.
Lydia is a banshee but she's still learning how to be a banshee.
Stiles is a human but he was temporarily possessed by a nogitsune last year.
Malia is a were-coyote, she's also still learning control.
Kira is a kitsune, she's also Scott's girlfriend.
Derek is older than us, he doesn't even go to school, but he's still part of our park. Derek is like me. He's just a beta wolf.

We all split up and walked to our lockers since they weren't all together. Mine was next to malia.

"Hey Malia?" I say trying to make conversation. Me and Malia have never really bonded but she seems nice enough.

"Yes." She replied bluntly unlocking her locker to put all the books she was carrying in it.

"Can you smell something? I mean like, I can smell another wolf. But at the same time it's not a wolf."

"Yeah what is that. I've been smelling it ever since we walked through the door."

"Maybe it's a someone in transition." I say looking around trying to figure out who's it could be.

"I think we just found who we're looking for. Malia says looking away from me. I follow her eye-line to see a stunning ginger girl walking down the hallway with the headteacher. She's definitely new. She locks eyes with me and smiles. God she's beautiful. She's wearing a dark purple crop top with with blue jeans and a leather jacket. Her hair is sort of wavy too. She looks away and carries on walking.
As she walks past me the scent gets a lot stronger. Malias right.

"We have to call Scott, now." I say pulling out my phone and calling his number.

"Isaac I literally saw you two seconds ago, what happened in those 2 seconds." He says as he picks up.

"I don't think you understand how much happened." Just as I say that the bell rings loudly almost deafening me. "Talk to you at lacrosse tryouts." I said hanging up the phone.

"We have a big problem don't we?" Malia asks.

"Indeed we do Malia." I say shutting my locked with a bang.

______________________________

This chapter is not great but the others will be better

Word count: 1015