Aftermath

Isaacs pov

"HEY! WHAT THE HELLS GOING ON?" Coach shouts pulling me off the top of the boy. He was out cold. His teammates were looking at me like I was an alien. When I look back at the pack I notice the girls are missing. I let my anger get the best off me.

"YOU! GET OUT OUT OUR SCHOOL AND NEVER THINK ABOUT SHOWING YOUR FACES HERE AGAIN!" Coach yelled. I was surprised when I realised it wasn't at me. He must of heard that they touched Katie. "AS FOR YOU YOUNG MAN AFTER SCHOOL DETENTION FOR A WEEK!" He yelled again this time to me. After the other team and coach left the pack started to walk over to me.

I breathed heavily as Scott put his hand down to help me up. "When I said I agreed with you I did not mean like that what on Earth were you thinking Isaac?" He asks. I take his hand and pull myself up.

"I- I wasn't." I say truthfully. "Hey? Where's Katie and the girls" I ask curiously that being the only thing I could think about. They all exchanged looks and just shake there head as if to say they didn't know she'd taken off but I knew deep down they knew exactly where she was.

"Come on let's get you home." Scott says. I look down disgusted in myself. Derek places a reassuring hand on my shoulder before me and Scott walk off leaving Derek and stiles on the field.

____

I get on the back of Scott's motorcycle not even caring at this point. He drives us home and the first thing I do is run to my phone and dial Katie number. When she doesn't pick up I call it again. Scott puts a hand on my shoulder and tries to take my phone off me. "Let it go." He says when I put up a fight he shouts it. "LET IT GO." I let him take my phone.

"Scott why is it always me? Why is it always me that screws shit up?" I ask leaving Scott speechless. He walks me down to the basement and sleeps on the chair in my room to keep an eye on me. But I don't do much sleeping. When Scott was asleep I went into his pocket and took my phone. I saw a message from Katie. It read 'leave me alone Isaac. I'll talk when I'm ready.' Seeing those words written down broke my heart. I couldn't help myself I had to reply. 'Please just hear me out?' I texted, tears welling up in my eyes threatening to spill.

"Dude, you gotta give her time. You hurt her today. Although you thought you were protecting her, you did go against what she asked you to do. Why don't we go on a walk?" I hear Scott say as he woke up. "Give me your phone." I knew he was right so I did as he told me too. We went on a walk around the street. We even went on a run through the forest. It did help clear my head a little bit but she was still on my mind. I can't believe I screwed up this badly and she won't even let me explain myself. She brings out the best in me. I love- I really like her.

"It's the party in two days. You going?" Scott asks bringing me back from my thoughts. Great.

"I was meant to be going with Katie." I say sadly starring at the floor.

"Just give her today and then talk to her. She'll probably forgive you anyways. Even a blind person could see that you two were made for each other." Scott says to lighten the mood. "Wanna go see if stiles is up and beat him a million times in races?"

"That's a stupid question Scott. The answer is obviously gonna be hell yeah!"

With that we walk over to stiles house.

______________________________________

Short chapter sorry guys! The others will be better.

Word count- 679