Physics

Isaacs pov

We wake up in the same position we fell asleep in. "Good morning darling." I whisper in her ear.

Katie turns over to face me. "I love it when you call me darling." She says with a smile on her lips.

"And I love you." I say placing a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"I love you too." She says as I pull away. That's when I notice it. I look at Katie's neck. She has three hickeys on it.

"Omg I'm so sorry!" I say running my hand along her neck.

She laughs slightly. "It's okay. It's just our way of telling everyone that I'm yours and no one else's." She says smiling leaning in to kiss me. "I'll just call Kira and ask her to bring some foundation to school, it's not a big deal Issac don't worry. I like them anyway."

We both sat up and got ready for school. After that we drive to school and Kira was waiting for us. Katie gets out and runs up to her. "Did you bring it?" She asks enthusiastically. Kira reaches into her pocket and pulls out what I can only assume to be foundation. Kira helps Katie apply it to her hickeys.

Just as they finish Malia walks up to them. "What happened to you?" Stiles asks as Kira puts the foundation in back into her pocket.

"Oh um, mosquito bites." Katie says rubbing the back of her neck. I decide now is the time to make my presence known. I push myself up from the car and walk over to them putting my arm around Katie's shoulders.

"Oh hey mosquito!" Malia says cheerfully as I join them.

"Hey mal!" I say back not even denying it. Katie just laughs and goes on her tip toes to kiss my cheek. Ellie and Liam walk up to us next, hand in hand. We all say 'awwww' dramatically pointing at there hands as they finally reach us.

"Shut up! Remind me why did I want my brother back so badly again?" She asks sarcastically. I allow my jaw to drop open jokingly. "Oh shove off you know I love you really." She said punching the arm that wasn't around Katie.

"Violent much!" I say in response.

Lydia and Scott walk over to us now. Scott decides to surprise Kira by hugging her from behind causing a big smile to grow on her face. "Hey." He says. She replies the same way.

"You two looked like you had fun last night 'driving' home." Lydia says looking at Liam and Ellie whose faces went redder than a tomato.

"Oh! Haha look at the time!" Ellie says as the bell went off. Her and Liam hurried to there first lesson. As did everyone. Me and Katie both had physics. Great. A class where the teacher hates my guts.

___

"ISAAC!" The teacher yells hitting his hand down on my desk causing me to jump. I lent down in my chair and pushed it as far back as it would go. Katie was behind me so I knew it was okay. "ANSWER QUESTION 14!"

I look at the bored but I was getting too angry to focus on what the question was asking. Just then Katie leans forward. My hand was just dangling to my side and that's when I felt her pick my hand up and hold it in hers for comfort. My heart was still racing.

"I- I Don't know sir-" I say stuttering.

"This is why we don't let orphans into schools. There too stupid for there own good because mummy and daddy were never around to teach them basic human decency." The teacher spits in my face. Katie's hand clings on tighter to mine. I used my hearing to listen to her steady heart beat. Hearing the rhythm of hers helped me stay calm. Maybe she was my new anchor?

I squeeze her hand and calmed myself down until I can talk. "I don't think that's very fair sir." I say truthfully standing up for myself.

"Answer question 14 and prove me wrong then boy." He said walking towards the board.

"567Hz." Katie whispered in my ear. She then kissed it gently as sir was no longer in hearing distance and he couldn't see her properly.

I took a deep breath. "567Hz." I spoke confidently. I trusted Katie in ways I never knew I could trust someone. I knew she wouldn't have told me the answer unless she was 100% sure it was right.

Mr Prestige looked taken aback. He put his hands up in the air in defeat. "I was wrong. I apologise Isaac." Not wanting to start a fight or get told of I just nodded. Me and Katie let go and I moved back to my table. When sir had his back to us I turned around and mouthed thank you to her. She just winked at me in response.

____

The rest of the day was pretty boring. The only good part was when me and Katie got back to mine. But she had to leave because she had plans with Kira. We made out for a good half an hour before she left though. Good job she wasn't wearing lipstick because if she was I would have ruined it.

___________________________________

Sorry this one's short but I thought it was cute. The next few chapters are gonna come with a side of spice though.

Word count - 910