Black light party

Katie's pov

"Katie we gotta tell them." Stiles said. I knew he was right.

"Yeah I know." I said in agreement.

"Tell us what?" Scott asks curiously.

"That day when I left early from your house I got lost in the way to school. Peter found me. He didn't try anything and luckily stiles and malia were there to save me." I say rubbing the back of neck. "I don't know why I didn't tell you two but I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Scott says.

"What we gonna do about Peter then?" Isaac asks from next me.

"I don't know the answer to that yet." Scott said

"Maybe he'll be at the party." Stiles chimed in.
___

[the next day]

Last night I stayed with Kira talking about the party. We agreed to go dress shopping today with Malia and Lydia. We all decided to skip school.

"Lydia, this one would suit you." I say holding up a dark green dress. Lydia took the dress from my hand and examined it.

"What about shoes though?" She asked. I took her wrist and pulled her to where all the shoes were. I picked out some cute black heels. I also handed her a leather jacket and a green hair ribbon which matched the dress. Lydia smirks at what I picked out. "I like you Katie, you my friend have a good taste."

(Lydia's outfit)
(Ignore the bag)

"Do me next!" Kira says excitedly

"Do me next!" Kira says excitedly. I look around the shop trying to find Kira an outfit. I pick out a black shirt and a checkered patterned skirt.
She jumped up and down excitedly "I'm wearing this omg!"

(Kira's outfit)

Kira and Lydia run off to the changing rooms while I pick out outfits for both me and Malia

Kira and Lydia run off to the changing rooms while I pick out outfits for both me and Malia. "I'm not wearing a dress." Malia says nervously.

"Trust me. Neither am I."

"What about this." I ask her holding up a black oulfit.

"You know me too well."

(Malias outfit)