Oh... Oh my...

Korr grazed the underside of one of my breasts.

I turned my face towards his. "You've already had me once today."

"Not enough. Never enough. Or are you saying I need to take turns?"

"Korr--"

"Then it can be Ethat's turn."

Asund walked over to Ethat and yanked him away from hiding behind the curtains. Which was not effective when you're a dragon with a huge cock and said cock is poking against the curtains. Ethat flailed, and Asund said. "At least we have a good reason for telling her we won't take her to the island. What's your excuse for not giving her what she's been begging you for?"

Ormiss smirked. Little tendrils of lightening slithered over the floor and mantle.

Ethat looked panicked.

Asund shoved him towards the door. "Quit being dramatic. If you expect her to beg for your cock, I will crack it off of you and shove it in your throat."

"He might like that," Ormiss drawled.

"You have him confused with Korr, who would like that," Itek spun one finger around in the air.

"I like my cock attached, thank you. Both to myself, and my playmates." Korr chuckled and scooped me up in his arms. "This way, my love. Ethat."

Asund expertly wrangled Ethat to the door and tossed him out into the main hall. Korr carried me out the door, deftly blocking Ethat's attempt to duck back into the room (which made no sense), and Asund slammed the door closed.

"Now you're just being stubborn," Korr told Ethat. "Please stop."

Korr toted me into his bedroom and deposited me on the bed. Ethat slipped in behind him. He closed the door.

I twisted around on my hip. "Come here, Ethat."

Couldn't let the dragon slip away. He seemed shy and hesitant, giving me that upraised through-the-lashes I'm so sweet and harmless look, which was a hell of a look on a dragon with a half-withered face and partially exposed eye socket. I shimmied to the edge of the bed and slipped my legs over, my skirt bunching around my thighs. He didn't budge, but he watched everything with interest, a couple of small fireflies drifting around him.

I parted my knees and hiked my dress up further. "I'm not wet enough. Come here and take care of that so your brother can fuck me."

Where the hell had that come from? It was filthy. Korr, standing on the other side of the bed and behind me, coughed on laughter then cleared his throat and maintained a straight face.

A few more fireflies fluttered about Ethat, and he kept his eyes doeful and downcast as he approached, his huge cock twisted in his bound clothing, which was increasingly damp with pre-cum. He shed his bound clothing before gracefully dropping to his knees before me. I put one foot on his shoulder and pushed into the bone. His eyelashes fluttered and his abdomen shifted as he caught his breath, and a faint green shimmer of pollen rose off his skin, but his eyes remained delicately (and unconvincingly) downcast.

"You tasted me before, when I told you not to," I said. "Perhaps I shouldn't let you taste me now."

He quivered all over with another shimmer of pollen. "I did not taste you, my lady."

"You did." I shoved my toes into the bone.

"I tasted your panties, my lady." He sounded so wickedly sweet.

"I'm having second thoughts." How did anyone ever fall for this act? But I was falling for the delectable game.

Korr slid across the bed until he was right behind me. He kissed my neck and slid his hand down my belly and between my thighs. His fingers grazed my pussy, which Ethat was staring at, and Korr sampled me lightly. I panted, willing myself to not squirm, and Korr said, "Not wet enough for my cock yet."