The Last Battle

A/N: So, I am really bad at coming up with battle scenes...and titles, as you can see from this one. So it's going to be kinda short. I apologize in advance. 😅

The six spread out into a defensive formation: Ezra and Ahsoka in the front, deflecting blasters, Sabine and Rex behind them, shooting and taking out stormtroopers, and Zeb and Kallus shooting with their bo-rifles. 

Everything broke loose when Kallus was hit with a bolt on the shoulder. Zeb gave a guttural roar and pounced on the nearest stormtroopers, electrocuting them. Ezra and Ahsoka took up the offense, slashing stormtroopers with every swing of their lightsabers. Sabine and Rex took out stormtroopers with only one shot.

Finally, all of the stormtroopers were defeated. Ezra held his lightsaber at Thrawn's throat.

"It's over, Thrawn," he said. Thrawn gave a maniacal laugh. Sabine glanced at Ahsoka. All those years with nothing to do but plan his revenge must have driven Thrawn crazy.

"Kill me, Ezra Bridger!" he yelled. "Kill me, and get your revenge. The past five years have meant nothing to you, have they? Kill me! KILL ME!" With every word the Chiss spoke, Ezra's lightsaber drifted closer and closer to Thrawn's throat. 

Ezra sighed. "I can't kill you, Thrawn," he said. Thrawn smiled and laughed again. His eyes were desperate. 

"Let's hand him over to Mon Mothma," Rex suggested. "I'll say she'll want to have a few words with him."