Dagobah

Ahsoka guided the ship out of hyperspace. Sabine leaned forward in her seat, the helmet in her lap cutting into her stomach, straining to see the planet better. Dagobah was covered in dense jungle foliage and, from the air, looked like a beautiful collage of all shades of green Sabine could imagine. She sucked in a breath, staring at the beautiful planet. Ezra's on that, she thought giddily. He's there!

Ahsoka glanced over at her counterpart and smiled. She could tell that Sabine was fighting to keep a giddy grin off of her face. "Hey, Sabine, I'll land the ship. It could take a while because of the flora here. How about you get out and fly around on your jetpack, see if you can spot Ezra. I'll land and then transmit my coordinates."

Sabine couldn't hold in her grin. She was going to see Ezra earlier than expected. "Roger that!" she exclaimed and ran to the hangar. She put her helmet on and prepped her jetpack. Ahsoka opened the doors and Sabine flew out. She did a couple of loop-de-loops as she watched the Bridger soar deeper into the jungle.

"Time to get to work!" she said to herself. Sabine started to just fly around randomly, but she realized that wasn't going to work. She decided to fly above the jungle and search for signs of life - although she could hear the chirps and sounds of thousands of creatures hidden on the swampy planet.

Sabine flew for about half an hour and was starting to get tired when she saw a puff of smoke. She sucked in a breath and was suddenly filled with adrenaline. Her heart pounded. She flew towards the smoke but was filled with terror when she saw the sight.

Four stormtroopers in dirty white armor had built a fire. They were roasting some kind of furry creature over it, and they were talking and laughing. Sabine landed silently in one of the trees and used the scope on her helmet to get a closer look.

"This thing looks disgusting," one of the stormtroopers complained. The others shushed him and looked around furtively.

"If Grand Admiral Thrawn wants us to keep watch, we keep watch," a female stormtrooper said. She poked the creature with a stick. "Even if that means eating weird things and keeping our eyes peeled for some Jedi who is probably dead by now."

Sabine gasped in spite of herself. The stormtroopers looked around. "What was that?" one of the stormtroopers whispered. Sabine jumped out of the tree without so much as a rustle and flew away. She couldn't believe it. Most of Thrawn's forces must have survived the crash.

Sabine's jetpack was starting to shudder and spurt, but she didn't pay attention, too busy lost in her own thoughts.

Finally, the jetpack gave out. It was low on fuel. It zigged and zagged like a deflating balloon, carrying Sabine along with it. Sabine tried to keep it steady and land, but it was no use. The jets stopped abruptly. Sabine fell to the ground and made the mistake of trying to land on her feet. One of her ankles rolled and spikes of pain shot into her leg.

"Karrabast!" she yelled, no longer caring if anyone heard her. She laid on the wet ground, clutching her ankle, breathing heavily.

And just like that, it started to rain.

Sabine no longer liked Dagobah.