I Love You

The Bridger  touched down on Lothal, not too far from the Ghost. Ezra was dying to rush out and surprise the Ghost crew, but he felt like he had to talk to Sabine first.

He went into her cabin. "Goodbye, Ezra," Sabine called from her bunk. She was laying down with her back to him.

Ezra locked the door. Sabine sighed.

"I'm not leaving until you talk to me," he insisted. "Whatever this is...we can get through it together." Sabine turned around. Ezra was surprised to see that her eyes were red and puffy, and there were tear stains on both cheeks.

Ezra rushed to her side. He really wanted to give her a hug but wasn't sure if she'd be okay with it. "There are some things that no one can know," Sabine said shakily. Ezra decided to give her a hug and was glad when he did. Sabine sank into his shoulder and held on tight, not letting go.

"Sabine, you can't go through whatever this is alone," he insisted. "I love you. I mean, we love you...the Ghost crew...Ahsoka." He blushed bright red. He had no idea where those three words had come from, but he meant it.

Sabine pulled away, surprise on her face. She still couldn't quite believe it. Then she smirked. "You love me, Bridger?"

"I just meant -" Sabine stopped him with a quick peck to the cheek. She jumped off of her bunk and grabbed his hand. "Come on, Lover Boy," she said giddily, pulling him through the corridor. Ahsoka looked up to see the two holding hands, rushing out the airlock. She smiled knowingly.