| 7 | Rescue?

Ty The_One_Pers0n for the idea :)

• • • • • • • • • • ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ • • • • • • • • • •

The last thing I saw was my friends running away. I hope they save me because I know this won't be easy, and then.

I blacked out.

• • • • • • • • • • ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ • • • • • • • • • •

3rd pov~

Knuckles, Tails, and Amy were running away from the scene where Sonic was captured. Where are they going? to Rouge's place, of course, they need all the help they can get, and that even includes Shadow.

Although everyone (except for Tails) doesn't know that Sonic and Shadow are friends, and still consider each other "enemies" they still are going to need Shadow for help no matter what they have to do Shadow will help.

That's what they think of course, but nobody knew that Shadow was sonics friend. And they definitely didn't know that Shadow was already falling for Sonic, but he never told a soul, not even Rouge because he wasn't ready and also he didn't know what the outcome would be.

Did Sonic even like him back? Though those roses that he gave Shadow yesterday were something someone would do for their "lover" Shadow just decided it was out of pure kindness. Shadow can't help but smile and feel calm when he's around his 'Rival' Sonic but he never let it show too much because he didn't want to become- or be called a softy.

Even if Shadow doesn't show it. He will do anything to protect that blue hedgehog, He's just too precious to be lost, unlike Shadow.

.

.

.

.

.

Amy Tails and knuckles ran towards Rouge's house and when they were close enough, Knuckles banged on the door so hard you would think it would break.

The door swung open with Rouge standing behind it with an angry face, while looking around she noticed Sonic wasn't with them, and they guessed that was what she was thinking because before she could even open her mouth Amy cut her off.

"Sonics captured" is all Amy said. Rouge just stared at her like shocked but quickly shook it off and told them to come in and closing the door after. Shadow was nowhere to be seen in the living room so like always, Rouge had to call him down because she didn't feel like walking up there to get him herself.

" SHADOW COME DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW " Rouge yelled at the top of her lungs- which made the others cover their ears (well maybe except knuckles). After a long groan, you can see a black and red striped hedgehog walking downstairs and into the living room and then sitting next to Rouge, since she was the only person he was most comfortable with in this room.

"What do you guys want." Shadow said in a pure angry tone and his trademark frown on his face.

"Sonic's captured and we need your guy's help- listen Shadow I know you hate Sonic and all but right now is not the time for that we need all the help we can possibly get because we don't even know what he might do to him," Amy said while looking at Shadow basically asking him to help.

When Shadow heard that Sonic was captured it felt like a knife just stabbed him in the back, Eggman is not one to mess around when it comes to what he wants, Sonic could be dead by the time we even rescue him because of the amounts of experiment done to him, Shadow learned this from experience. Shadow knew Sonic wasn't the one to give up easily and that many things could be happening to him right now as we speak. Shadow knew he had to save him because they just became friends (well kinda) and he's already about to lose one? he's not going to let that happen again.

Since shadow was too busy in his overthinking state, he didn't hear what the others said but when they all turned to Shadow and asked him for his help, All shadow said while standing up and grabbing his chaos emerald was.

" I'll save him "

A/N- Short chapter, didn't want to put too much into it 😌

- Kylie ❤︎