| 20 | Marriage

🤷🏽‍♀️| Kylie / Author: This is it...the last chapter of this book, it came a long way and I thank you guys for supporting me- especially to the ones who were the first to (still remember when it reached 30 views) speaking of views....

THANK YOU ALL FOR 2K VIEWSS 😭🤍🤍🤍🤍

I cannot explain the joy of happiness I feel right now *hug*. I'm so happy I continued this book even when I was about to discontinue it- I thank you guys again for motivating me to continue it <3 I could write about how much I love this book but nobody likes reading authors' note anyway so I'm not gonna do that.

P.s Stay till the end I have something special to say, and dont skip to it actually read my story please 😭

• • • • • • • • • • ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ • • • • • • • • • •

"Wanna go inside?" Sonic smiled brightly at Shadow

"Sure" Shadow smiled lightly back to his lover and with that- Sonic pulled shadow and ran into their new house to see the inside.

• • • • • • • • • • ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ • • • • • • • • • •

• 3 months later... •

A royal blue hedgehog, known as Sonic was wearing a bright white dress with fingerless gloves that showed off the peach skin that he had. Along with it were light green boots that were hardly noticeable unless he lifted up the dress a little, next to his ear was an emerald green flower that had a tiny ruby diamond inside of it. He was getting ready to get married to his fiance, Shadow the hedgehog. Sonic didn't really like wearing any dresses or girlish clothes but he only did this because he wanted to look presentable- and plus the dress is pretty so he couldn't resist either way.

Emerald eyes gazed at the mirror as he was brushing his quills down and humming a toon that shadow would sing to him to calm him down when he's stressed. Sonic heard a knock on the door and with his cheerful voice he answered "come in!" the door creaked open slightly seeing Rouge walk in. She was wearing a grey dress that reached halfway down her leg while she still had her platform shoes on, a pink heart was shown on her chest- kinda like the one on her normal outfit. She walked up towards the azure hedgehog who was now fixing his gloves. "Oh my gosh, sonic you look beautiful!!" Rouge squealed while hugging Sonic tightly "heh, thanks Rouge but i..-would really... appreciate it if you...let..me..-go" Sonic said while gasping for air once Rouge let go "sorry hun, you were just too pretty for me to handle" a ding went off and that reminded everyone that the ceremony was about to begin. "Well- that's our time wasted" rouge laughed softly and handed a hand out to Sonic who gladly took it and Rouge ran off with the blue hedgehog running after.

----

3rd pov:

All of Sonic's friends were now sitting down on the benches, some even stood up to get a better view. Everyone was mumbling and whispering to their peers about Sonic and Shadow, what were they talking about? we'll never know but it's most likely nothing bad.

After a while, Rouge could see the stage for the 2 hedgehogs and stopped running which made Sonic almost trip but Rouge caught him fast enough. "careful" Sonic scoffed "says you" Rouge rolled her eyes playfully "look I gotta go do my part, have fun ok?" Sonic nodded while hugging Rouge and waving while walking away from his best friend and into the room that connected toward a door that opened to the stage for Sonic and Shadow.