| 16 | Worldwide!

👸🏽| Kylie / Author: Sooo, Im sorry for taking forever to update my books 😭 I've been busy w/ school and all of its dumb work 🤧 so now I barely have time to write anymore + writer's block is kicking me to the curb rn (Im gonna shut up about that now) but anyways I'll try to write more as much as I can cause its only fair. But I hope you enjoy it and cya soon <3

Happy reading~ 🤍

• • • • • • • • • • ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ • • • • • • • • • •

After a while of me purring and shadow petting my quills, I felt tired so I decide to just sleep.

"Goodnight shadz I love you " Shadow kissed my forehead while responding.

"Night sonic, love you too"

• • • • • • • • • • ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ • • • • • • • • • •

Sonics pov:

I opened my eyes and looked around and saw that Shadow was laying next to me, I smiled while moving his arms without waking him up. After I managed to do that I stood up and walked to the bathroom and closed the door after I walked in and locked it, then I took my gloves off and set them on the counter while turning the knob to the left, the water soon faded from cold to hot in a couple of minutes and I stepped in letting the warm water fall off my quills and fur. I grabbed the bottle of soap and placed some in my hand while washing my fur. After that, I grabbed the shampoo and started cleaning my quills as well. Once I was done with that I just sat there in the shower for a while washing off until I turned the knob off and stepped out grabbing my towel and drying myself with it while humming a tune. I looked into the foggy mirror and sighed.

I can't brush my quills now mirrors too foggy, ugh I guess I'll have to brush them in my room.

I opened the cabinet and grabbed my brush and closed it back while quickly grabbing my gloves and putting them on walking to the door and unlocked it walking out of the hot room and into my bedroom where Shadow was- Where did he go now?? I'll worry about that in a second, I got to brush my quills. As I was about to sit down on my bed I saw shadow walk back in holding a glass of water.

"morning shadz!" I said while giving him a smile which he gave back while replying with "Morning" and gave me the water "Thanks" "you're welcome" I took a sip of the water and set it next to my desk while grabbing my brush and attempting to brush my quills without seeing myself- which was harder than I thought, I heard shadow snicker and I sat the brush down while glaring at him "What's so funny?" "You" I rolled my eyes while sitting on my bed. "Do you even brush your quills?" Shadow looked at me with an embarrassed look while looking down and mumbling "no" I was confused now "Why?" "Because it takes too much time and plus, my quills already go everywhere so why not," he said while shrugging I just rolled my eyes while scoffing. "Shadow, you have to brush your quills its good for you and it will also keep your quills more positioned" I pat on the side of my bed telling shadow to sit here and he soon got and up sat on the bed next to me, I picked the brush up and started to move towards shadow.

"What are you doing?"Shadow asked while I started to brush his quills softly trying not to damage any of them "Relax, I'm just brushing your quills" It was pretty easy to brush his quills but they were still kinda stiff. After I finally managed to brush all of them I ran my hand through them and they actually felt better than before, I heard a purr come from shadow and I just smiled.

"How about I brush your quills," shadow said "do you even know how to do that? considering the fact you almost never brushed yours" I said while shadow turned back to face me "Cmon, I got to learn some day anyway" I raised a brow at that but just decided to ignore it "Fine" I turned around and I felt him starting to brush my quills.

10 minutes later.....

I was laying down with my head in shadows lap and shadow petting my quills, I let out a couple of purrs every now and then and sometimes shadow did too. We were watching a movie because there was nothing else to do and I did want to hang out with shadz so this is only fair.

After a couple of minutes I heard my phone buzz, I picked it up and my eyes widen at the first thing I saw.

New love?: the hero Sonic the hedgehog hanging out with his 'Rival' Shadow the hedgehog.

I scrolled down the text and saw photos of me and shadow hugging, kissing, and even just talking. A lot of people were shocked about this but believe it or not- some people were actually Happy that this happened how? I don't know. Shadow noticed that I was more into my phone than the movie so he pick the remote up and paused it while looking down at my phone trying to read. I noticed him struggling so I handed him my phone so he can get a better view and he snatched it quicker before I could even blink.

"The fuck?" I started to snicker at seeing his reaction and I saw him scroll down to read more of it. "These people..." I cut him off "Pretty weird how some people are actually happy about this- as if they've been waiting forever for this moment." I saw his eyes widen at the comment I made.

Guess this is going worldwide huh...

"I got an idea" Shadow sat the phone down while giving his attention to me letting me know that he was listening. "How about we post another photo? actually proving that we're together, I wanna see their reactions" "Are you sure about this Sonic? I mean-" "cmon Shadow it can't be that bad, it's just a photo" Shadow smirked while looking at me "um..." I started to get nervous about what was about to happen.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

I was pinned to the bed while shadow was biting into my neck, I bit my lip hard to not moan. After a couple of seconds, Shadow got off while looking at my phone if it was even possible my face turned bright red just by looking at the photo and I covered my face with the blanket with my not wanting to be here right now. "Shadow. delete. that. photo!!" I yelled as I tried to grab my phone, unfortunately, shadow being tall made it impossible for me to do that. "Oh? but I thought it was 'just a photo' " I groaned while glaring at shadow. "Well- that's something else! You cant post tha-" Shadow put his hand over my mouth while smirking. "Oh but I just did, too bad you can't do anything about it" My face heated up again thinking about what everyone is going to say.

I hate shadow so much, now ugh now how am I going to get away from the paparazzi??

I rolled my eyes while laying back down " Fine, but it's your fault if you end up sleeping alone in your house tonight". "You love me too much to do that," Shadow said while chuckling and putting my phone on the charger and laying back down hugging my waist.

"fuck you, I'll get you back for this"

---------------------------------

Kylie: 😹📸 you really thought I was about to write lemon, well no- it weirds me out, that one sentence made me feel uncomfy already 💀 anyways I hope you enjoyed ily and cya later~