| 10 | Chaos energy...?

Shadow soon closed his eyes while drifting off to sleep and the only thing that was on his mind before he fell into a deep slumber was something that would soon connect him to the blue other, or he hoped it did.

Chaos energy...

• • • • • • • • • • ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ • • • • • • • • • •

Sorry if the stuff about chaos energy is wrong!

------

⛅️....

Shadow pov:

I opened my eyes from the sun practically blinding my eyes forcing me to wake up. I turned to see Sonic peacefully sleeping while smiling, I felt my chaos energy start to feel weird-, but I just ignored it and sat up and got out of bed before I looked at sonic one more time and I saw a cut on this side of his stomach, my eyes widened in shock how could I've just noticed this? I instantly frowned and walked to the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit and walked back to my room and sat at the end of the end where I could see his side more clearly.

I grabbed the wipes and started to clean the cut and the dried-up blood which caused sonic to hiss a little bit. After I was done I started to grab the bandages and bandage the wound up until I was done. Once I was done an idea popped up into my head.

' Chaos energy '

Why not speed the process up with my amazing healing skills?

I knew this probably wouldn't work but I always wanted to try it out in case I needed this in the future so why not try it right now? I put all the stuff back in the kit and set it on my desk in case it didn't work and then scooted closer to him, I placed my arm on the bandage and I already felt my chaos energy connect with his. I focused all my energy and then said the two magical words.

"Chaos, heal"

I started to feel my chaos energy fade in and out and settled my hand onto the wound more if the energy couldn't get through.

he's actually sleeping through all of this!?

After a while, I moved my hand and decided it was best to let him rest more so I just picked up the first aid kit and my phone and put the kit back in the bathroom and locked the door to take a shower. I got into my bathroom and turned the shower water on to let it get hot first, while that was happening I took my gloves, shoes, and socks off and set the shoes in front of the door while the gloves on the counter of the sink. I walked towards the walk-in shower and felt the water was hot enough so I walked in and started to wash myself off.

Meanwhile...

Sonics pov:

I soon woke up with my body feeling better, how? I looked down and noticed my side was bandaged and I smiled knowing exactly who did it. I felt my chaos energy in my body more now...that's weird but I just brushed it off while getting up and walking out the door and heard the water going on guess shadows taking a shower, I had an amazing idea and ran to the kitchen and grabbed a bunch of stuff and some food and started working on breakfast.

While humming, something popped in my head and made me stop humming and actually focus on both the food and that thought,

Chaos energy...

I mean, shadow and mine chaos energy do usually act weird when we're around each other so is that why can I mainly feel my energy now?

I just finished making the food while in deep thought and sat the plates on the dinner table while walking back to the bathroom to see the door open, guess shadow was done-

Speaking of shadow...

My face instantly turned red when I saw shadow standing with his back turned to me and him only wearing a towel ( I know we never- well maybe shadow does wear clothes but still ). I just turned around and ran back to the table not wanting him to know I was there.

Shadow soon came into the room and sat down while giving me a confused face since I was still blushing madly, I'm now scarred by that memory for the rest of my life. I just shook my head and told him that I'm alright and we started to chat and eat I would usually smile (or even blush) when he complimented me (or made fun of me..) and would strike back at him with another joke or compliment. This continued until we were done with our food, we sat the dishes in the dishwasher and shadow turned it on. While we were walking through the hallway I was humming quietly until my ears twitched at a certain sentence shadow had said.

"Oh and by the way, the others are going to come over here soon they want to see how your doing," Shadow said while smiling a little, I just groaned- I'm not mad at the fact that my friends want to check up on me. It's the fact that I'm still tired and they're just going to bombard me with questions like "are you okay?", "what happen?", "Where were you" and stuff like that. But I do thank them for caring for him so I guess this is the least I can do.

"Tell them they can come over now"