| 4 | Hanging out with you ● pt 1

sat my phone back on the charger pad and laid down while having a smile on my face. All I remember thinking about before dozing off was me smiling when I was texting faker, and when I was with faker, and 'that' happened..Man, I think I'm falling for him again.

That night, two certain hedgehogs had a dream about each other...

• • • • • • • • • • ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ • • • • • • • • • •

︖ - - - - - - - - - - 3rd pov~ - - - - - - - - - -

In the morning there was sunlight shining through a red curtain and onto a red-and-black bed with an ebony hedgehog sleeping peacefully on it. That was until his alarm clock went off, of course, Shadow groaned and sat up while turning off the alarm clock on his phone to check the time, It was 11:29 pm. Shadow then sat up and went to find some clothes to wear to his rivals' hangout while humming a tune, Shadow walked into the bathroom and into the shower, when the water was hot enough he stepped in and started washing his body. After a while, Shadow stepped out the shower door and started drying himself until he was done and then he grabbed his clothes and put them on. Shadow looked at himself in the mirror, he would usually brush his quills but what's the point if his quills already go everywhere? so he just walked out while dropping his dirty clothes in the washing bin and into the kitchen to make himself breakfast.

After 2 minutes of him thinking of what he forgot to bring with him, he finally ran back up to his room to grab his phone.

.

.

Sonic was doing slightly the same thing, except he brushed his quills and made him and Tails some breakfast.

After sonic was done with the bacon, eggs, and pancakes he put them on separate plates and sat them down on the kitchen table, he opened the cabinet to grab the syrup and sat on the table as well. After he knew everything was done he check the time on his phone and it read 11:43 he knew it was almost time to go but he wanted to make his little brother happy, so he walked upstairs to his room and knocked on the yellow door with a Tails sticker and a wrench crossing over a hammer sticker on the door.

**Knock** **Knock*

"Tails breakfast is ready!" Sonic said cheerfully while waiting for the fox to open the door. And soon he did while smiling and saying "Ok thanks sonic!" and walking downstairs with his big brother right behind him. But when they passed Sonics room he quickly ran inside to grab his phone and walk back to the table to finish eating. When they were done Sonic washed the dishes and decided to just hang out with his brother before it was time to go.

- 20 mins later -

Sonic checked the time on his phone again and it said it was 12:03 and Sonic knew he was late so he told Tails that he had to go hang out with Shadow and Tails just nodded while smirking and walking to his workshop, sonic blushed a little bit but not as much. Sonic ran out the door and locked it with the spare key his little brother gave him. And ran toward the nearest flower shop, Sonic knew that he had said he wasn't going to buy shadow anything else after what he always does to them but it's a hard habit also! It's been forever since they hung out so it's only fair. Sonic went inside and saw Amy inside as well, did I mention the fact that Amy works at the flower shop? well, now you know. Sonic didn't know what to get for Shadow but he did remember Rouge telling him that he loves lavender, so at that moment sonic knew exactly which flower to get.

After some chatting- and paying with Amy he ran off into a coffee shop to get shadow some coffee beans, once again, yes Sonic knows that this is a lot and will probably make him look weird for doing this but he does want to become shadows friend (and more) so why not just buy them something they like? they'll appreciate it a lot and become your friend- well, maybe not Shadow. After Sonic was done he checked the time again and it was 12:23 Sonic knew this was game over so he sped to the Goldens Café and looked around to find Shadow and there he was, in the last booth in the back row. Sonic put the flowers behind his back while carefully walking towards him, to 1. not get bombarded by his fans and 2. so Shadow wouldn't see them. After some time he finally made it to the booth, "Hey shadz! sorry, I'm late I had to do..something!" Sonic said while rubbing the back of his quills nervously.

"Oh, it's fine I guess," Shadow said while shrugging. While he and Sonic were talking Shadow soon started smelling the smell of lavender and while he was following the smell, he sniffed it again and it came from....Sonic? "Faker, why do u smell like lavender?" Shadow said while smirking, which caused sonic to blush because he knew he was going to show them sooner or later, and Sonic guess he can just show them now.

"Oh, that's not lavender" *chuckle* "That's um the...flowers I got you see?" Sonic said while picking up the flowers and handing them to the shocked- and ebony hedgehog. Shadow grabbed the flowers from him and started looking at them and he soon noticed a little bag inside. He picked it up and it was coffee beans!, Shadow looked at him surprised while giving his rival a small smile which- Surprised the other.