Chapter 22: Final showdown

Later on, Isaac is waking up. He looks around, and sees that he's in a room. And he also sees that he's strapped to a table. He struggles to get free, but he also sees that he's not wearing his suit. Just then, someone comes into the room. Isaac looks, and sees it's Dr. Hill. He's wearing a black suit, and he's looking fine. He sees that Isaac is awake. 

Dr. Hill: Hello, Isaac. Good to see that you're awake. 

Isaac: Dr. Hill. What the heck is this? What are you doing?

Dr. Hill: No hard feelings, Isaac. You completed the tests of the suit. And now that it's complete, I'm afraid I don't need you anymore.

Isaac: What? Wait. So, you brought me back to life, so you can use me as a test subject for the suit?!

Dr. Hill: Like I said, no hard feelings. You passed the tests for me. Don't worry. No one saw you when I took off the suit. When I'm done making more power with the suit, I'll release you, and with no memories with you fighting in the suit. 

Isaac's eyes widen in shock. He's gonna erase his memories. 

Dr. Hill: Do you see what I'm doing for you? You're gonna remind together with Barbara, and your family, and you won't remember that you were Red Eye. Or that you even died. And you won't remember any of this either. 

Isaac: No! You can't freaking do this to me! Screw you! Dang it, I trusted you! You know what, screw you! And screw your research! 

Dr. Hill ignores him, and walks out of the room. Isaac yells, and struggles more to get free. Meanwhile, with Barbara, she waits for Bruce to give her an update of Isaac. Just then, he finally contacts her. 

Bruce on radio: Barbara? 

Barbara: Bruce. Anything?

Bruce on radio: Well, I looked up Dr. Kenan Hill. It turns out he's a renegade scientist. He used to work for the military, but not anymore. He was fired due to his crazed ideas of making the super soldier. No one believed that he could get the job done. After that, he disappeared. 

Barbara: Looks like his idea of the super soldier was a success. He used Isaac to get the job done. 

Bruce on radio: Yes. He must be working for Sionis now, and must be helping him to make more suits like that. Don't worry, Barbara. I'm gonna find him, and get him back. 

Barbara: Bruce, please, I can't lose him again. You got to save him.

Bruce on radio: I will. 

Barbara leans back, and sighs. She's worried about Isaac. She can't take the thought of him dying again. She decides to call Tim, and ask him to help Bruce. She knows that Bruce needs help, whenever he likes it or not. With Bruce, he's in his batsuit, and he's trying to find out where Black Mask has taken Isaac. He just hopes that he is not too late. He finds the tire marks on the ground, and scans them. He sees that the tires lead north. He follows the trail, and continues scanning the area for anything else. He glides through the air, and approaches a building. He sees that there's guards. They're Roman's men. He has found his hideout. He lands on a rooftop, and watches the building. He studies it, trying to find a way in without being seen. As he does, Tim in his Robin suit appears. 

Tim: Barbs called me. She said Isaac is captured. Did you find out where he is?

Bruce: Yeah, he's in there. 

Tim: Look, you're gonna need my help. Something tells me that Sionis won't make it easy for us. 

Bruce looks at him, and looks at the building. He thinks for a moment, and nods at him. He knows he's right. Roman Sionis isn't an easy villain to take down. They both look around the place to find a way in. They also take down the guards outside without them seeing them. Bruce then looks at the roof, and climbs up to it. He looks around the place, and he finds a entrance that leads inside from the roof. Tim joins him, and they both climb down through a big vent to get inside. They carefully, and quietly climb through the vent. As they climb through, they hear the men in the ducts.