Chapter 10: Harvey Dent AKA Two-Face

Isaac is in his room, doing push-ups. He reaches 50, and tries to make it to 60. As he finishes, he hears beeping. He looks up, and sees that his monitor is beeping, meaning that Dr. Hill is contacting him about something. He pants, and takes deep breaths. He stands back up, and walks to it. He turns it on. 

Isaac: Yes, Dr. Hill?

Kenan on monitor: Isaac, we've got another mission for you. 

Isaac: What is it?

Kenan on monitor: It's Two-Face. He's doing something down at the Gotham Pier. Because recently, we just discovered that he and his men stolen some military resources from military trucks that were passing through Gotham. And we found what was in them. 

He shows him a image of a red cell with military markings on it.

Kenan on monitor: These fuel cells are nuclear and are extremely explosive. They must be delivered back to the military. Your assignment is to collect these precious items before Two-Face uses them. It is essential that you retrieve these dangerous items. In the wrong hands, they could cause immense environmental damage. Make sure you keep them away from his men. Return them back safely.

Isaac: Yes, sir!

The monitor turns off, and Isaac goes out of his room to put on his suit. Later that night, he arrives at the pier. He slowly looks around, and spots Two-Face's men. They're carrying heavy weapons. 

Isaac: Looks like Dent is expecting trouble. I'd better keep it quiet, and not get caught. And they also might have hostages with them to keep the police away. 

He turns invisible, and walks down at the pier. He looks around, and sees that he's about to enter a warehouse. He looks inside, and see some of Dent's men working on something. He peaks in, and sees they're pushing some crates. He thinks those might be the cells inside them. He then spots him, Two-Face himself. He's holding a pistol in his left hand, and he has his coin in his right hand. He looks at the crates.

Two-Face: Alright, men. Be careful with those crates. Inside them are very dangerous things, so handle them with care. 

Two-Face thug: Yes, boss. You got it. 

Two-Face: Good. And stay alert. The Bat might show up at any minute. 

He walks off. Isaac smirks, knowing that it isn't Batman that they need to worry about. He slowly walks around the corner, to find another way into the warehouse. He sees a guard standing on a dock. He quietly sneaks up behind him. He grabs him, and chokeholds him. The thug struggles, but he loses consciousness. Isaac then hides him somewhere. He then walks to the entrance of the warehouse. He slowly opens the door, and walks in. He sees no one looking at the door, and he closes it softly. He walks closer to the wall to think of a plan of how to get the cells without alerting the thugs. He sees one of the crates, and walks to it. He makes sure that no one is looking at where he's at. He opens it carefully, and sees a cell. He picks it up, and puts it somewhere where no one can find it. In a box. He then looks around, and scans the area. He scans over 15 men in the room. He thinks of something to take down all of these men without alerting Dent. 

Isaac: Alright. 15 men in the warehouse. Gotta take them all down without alerting them. Just need to stay out of sight, and remain hidden by staying invisible. But I can't get too close. They can still feel me, and hear my breathing. It's a good thing that I still know my military skills. 

He gets to work, and turns to the right. He spots two men standing behind some big boxes. And it looks like they're both smoking. He frowns at this, knowing that they're both idiots. He quietly sneaks up behind them. He looks around, and sees no one is looking. He slowly reaches, and grabs both of them from behind. He bashes their heads against each other, and they both get knocked out. He hides them behind cover, making sure no one finds them. He then walks off to take care of the rest. In a warehouse office, Two-Face is sitting down on his chair, flipping his coin around.