F O R T Y T W O

He stopped right in front of the bed. I was shaken a bit. "I sleep.. without my shirt on. And this one is too tight." He said off balance. "No, please just don-" I was too late. He took his shirt off.

"OH MY FU-" I turned quickly. "What's wrong?" He asked like I was a psycho. "Please put your shirt on!" I said panicking. My heart was racing so fast. 

"You'll just have to-" I felt him behind me so I turned and before I could even realise, he stumbled and bumped me! He was so heavy that I ended up falling back. HE'S ON TOP OF ME AND SHIRTLESS- 

He smiled even though his eyes were so heavy he couldn't even keep them open. He looked so cute while my heart was beating. "Why are you smiling?" I said. "Cause you're cute." He said confidently. 

I was already stuck between both of his arms and his face was so close to me. "Are you fli- flirting with m-m-me?" I stuttered. He scoffed. "We're so close. I'm starting to sweat." I looked away and couldn't hide my laugh. 

"Look, you're smiling! I did it!" He said, like a kid. I couldn't respond and we both kept eye contact for so long. I just felt like kissing him even though he was drunk. Do it charlie! He's drunk, just do it!

I went closer to his face. He looked at my lips and up to my eyes. AHHHH I CAN'T! WHAT IF HE NEVER FORGETS IT! 

He crept closer  and closer. His eyes were locked to my lips. I couldn't I was under him while he was shirtless! I could see his muscular body. 

I closed my eyes. I couldn't take it any longer. "Charlie! Are you done yet!" Jake screamed from the hallways. I quickly pushed Theo's big body and stood up. "Uhm- yes! Stay there, I'm coming!" I yelled through the door. 

Good thing Jake hadn't seen all that. I turned to Theo just to see his full body resting on the body. He was out. I didn't think I pushed him that hard. My hands were shaking from seeing him shirtless. I walked to him to check if he was fine.

I pulled my face a bit closer to see if he was breathing. He opened his eyes and suddenly pulled me down. Now I was on top of him instead. He just looked at me with his flirty eyes. I just stared at him and felt like staying that way longer. 

Out of nowhere he came closer and kissed me then knocked out. I quickly stood up and covered my mouth. I screamed so loud but in my mind.