T H I R T Y T W O

"Who's ready for pizza!" Yelena said. I put down the pizza boxes I held while Theo was behind me. 

"Everyone!" Trevor responded. 

"You guys took awfully long." Gia said glaring at me. "Did something happen?" I almost choked on that question. "No, nothing." I said with a fake smile.

"Let's talk less and eat." Paris said. I took a big bite of the pizza. I was hungry as well as nervous. "Are you ever gonna tell us about you two." Paris smirked. 

"Ofcourse." Gia smirked looking at me. Seriously. "We met at a party. You guys know the last time Jake held a party." Are you joking with me. That was the worst memory. 

"I spilled my drink on his shirt accidentally and told him that I would pay for his drinks." She said proudly. "And yeah we talked which we enjoyed." 

Theo was eating and smiling. I couldn't tell if he really liked Gia or not. "Did you guys ever kiss yet?" I did a spit-take when I heart Trevor's stupid question. My new pair of shorts were ruined.

I acted as if I was choking. "Sorry, I think the pizza crust got stuck on my throat." I lied. 

"Are you okay?" Jake asked. That surprised me that he was concerned about me. "I think, but my clothes are ruined." I said upset. "It looked like you did a spit take." Gia murmured smirking.

"I think there might be some extra clothes. Come with me." I followed Jake as he insisted. 

We walked upstairs and went to a wardrobe closet. "This used to be my sister's wardrobe. But they don't fit her anymore. Hope they fit." Jake said. 

"That's a lot of clothes." I said amazed. 

"Yeah, pick any you like." He said.

 "Thanks." I smiled back. 

"Come out when you're done changing." He went out. With that I was left alone. They were so many clothes that I couldn't decide what to wear and they were especially very revealing. So I just decided to wear a white dress because it fits well and looked good. 

I walked back and could see Gia rolling her eyes. "Woah Charles." Dustin said. "Charles? Seems like a good nickname." I said. 

"I couldn't find anything appropriate so this might look extra." I said.

"It looks good but are you comfortable in that?" Theo said surprisingly.  "Yeah." I shrugged. I felt a little shy around Theo but I'll just act as I forgot everything that happened between each other. 

"Aren't you going in the pool?" Paris asked. "No I like it here." I response. 

*** 

After everyone was busy in the pool, I was on my phone while eating. I checked my texts when I saw Zee's text from a while back.

Gia came out of the pool and our eyes met. She wrapped around a towel walking towards me. "Should we go inside for a minute?" She asked. 

I was a little suspicious. "Sure." I agreed. 

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm very late on posting chapters but I'm always lazy. I want to work on the sequal soon so I might fasten the story parts of it. Bye! :)