T H I R T Y F O U R

Next day in school I'm late as usual. Should I tell Yelena about yesterday? About Gia? Why do I even care!?

"Charlie!" Yelena calls out to me. "Chill out with calling my name so loud. You know people can hear you from miles away?" I ask. 

"Hm, yea I know. But you're my best friend. How can I not be excited?!" She says. "Fine okay. But a little lower, okay?" I ask her. "Sure." She says rolling her eyes.

I sigh trying to think if I should tell her. But I can't. Who knows what Theo meant by doing something unthinkable. "AHhHhhH no!" I shaked my head taking the bad things out. "What happened? You're acting so weird." She said giving me the "look".

"Ok, I'm gonna tell you something that you CANNOT tell anyone. If you do, I'll ignore you and forget the part where you're supposed to be my bestfriend. Got it?" I said.

"Okay?" She said confused. "Let's go somewhere else though." I said. After going to the bathroom I explained. 

"Gia's gonna break up with Theo soon enough." I started. "How do you know that?" She said raising her eyebrows. 

"During the pool party, Gia took me inside. She told me that because she thinks I'll take Theo from her." I said. "But I thought that was true." Yelena murmured. 

I kicked her leg. "I'm serious. I confessed to Theo that and he said it was true. Now he even told me that I can't tell anyone that or else he'll do something unthinkable." I said frowning. 

"That's some drama." Yelena murmured again. "That's why you can't tell anyone..ANYONE!" I warned. 

"I know, I get it." She said. "But what unthinkable could he do?!" 

I flicked her head, "just don't think too much about it." She looked at me suspiciously, "by unthinkable, does he mean.." I gave her a death stare.

I kicked her leg again. "Don't you dare say it loudly," She pouted. "I'm not scared to hurt you." I said. "Unless you have a death wish, go ahead I'll make it come true." 

***

I met up with Yelena after school at her place. "Open the door!" I said as the strong wind blew on my face. 

"Calm down." I thought Yelena would open the door but it was Paris. "Why is everybody so dressed up?" I asked, entering. "I thought you knew. Everyone's here." Paris smirked. 

The second she said 'everyone' I almost passed out.  "Wait, can you-" What is happening right now..!

I saw Yelena, Trevor, Jake,  Austin, Leo and Rose which was random. The only person I didn't see was Theo and Gia which I was happy about. Since Theo wasn't there, I was upset. Very.

"Hey!" Rose greeted. "Hi." I said. "Why is everybody here?" I asked with a confused look. "Someone's birthday is today. Guess who?" Trevor asked. 

"Uh, Rose?" I guessed. She was the odd one so it made sense why she was here. "Nooo, it's easy." Leo said. "Th- Theo?" I stuttered. I hope I was wrong, since I do not appreciate Gia's presence. 

"Finally, right." Jake said. "But you didn't tell me about dressing up!" I said looking at Yelena, also frowning. Great, I'm gonna look ugly in the photos. "No need to make puppy eyes." Yelena said.

"I knew you'd wear something basic, so why not borrow my clothes?" She smirked. "Do you seriously have a death wish!" I said. "We have one hour you two. Please control yourselves!" Paris interrupted. 

Yelena dragged be upstairs. Her clothes were very revealing. I'm cool about revealing clothes but they were VERY revealing. I finally saw something I would like. Image above ^^^

***

"Charlie! Are you guys done or what up there?!" Trevor yelled from downstairs. "Almost ready! How much time do we have?" Yelena asked screaming so loud to the point my ears ached. "Less than 10 minutes!" Paris said.

"They don't sound too happy, I think I look fine. Let's go!" I said. "You look good in curly hair." Yelena said adding finishing touches to my hair. "Thanks by the way. But I don't see the point of curling my hair." I said turning to face her.

"Tell me why we're friends again?" She said sarcastically. I was about to slap her arm when the curling iron touches my finger. "OUCH!" I yell. "I hate you."

"You guys are gonna come down or you want me to come up?!" Paris yelled. "Sheesh. You sure you guys are twins? You seem totally different." I say. 

We had 3 minutes before Theo arrived. As I watched down stairs, everybody was complimenting me. I felt really pretty for the first time. Finally we heard Theo and Gia by the door. We had the lights off.

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Been like more than 2 months till I last updated. Sorry, I was too lazy. But I'm starting to work on the Bts Fanfic. Don't know how that'll work out but I'm trying. Ok byee :)