F O U R T E E N

We finally reached to the destination. Man, who'll team up with me? 

I always had to ask to join a group. And never got picked. Like one time in 5th grade when Zee wasn't in my class, we had to pick someone to be our partner in math.

I ended up not getting chosen by anyone. The teacher made me group with other 2 girls. They ended up just talking a little to me and ignored the fact that I was there.

"Everyone out! Slowly, no pushing!" My teacher said, excited. Theo lined behind me and Trevor lined up behind him. 

My life is about drama. No one likes me but Theo does. The one and only does. Everyone were talking excitedly as they lined up and got out of the bus. 

I saw Zee with this blondie girl. She didn't talk to her a lot but the blondie did. I finally got out of the bus. "Everyone quiet up! As you might have known we will make groups of 4." Mrs. Ro said. 

"You get to pick your group since why not! It's a special day. If you don't have enough people in your group then we pick for you." Everyone made their groups. 

Zee stood next to me quietly. I wanted her to be in my group so I wouldn't look like a loner. I'm not using her, it's just.. 

I looked at Theo from far with Trevor. All the girls were crowding them up. I would be lucky if I would get grouped up with them. 

Surprisingly, Theo saw me from far distance staring at him. Charlie! What are you doing?! Stop getting lost in thoughts while staring at HIM! I looked away on the left side of me. Zee had her head low. 

She should. After what she did. "Are you girls in a group of 4?" Mrs. Ro raised an eyebrow. Everyone was busy talking in their groups. 

"Uh, we need two more." I said awkwardly. I knew this would happen. In the corner of my eye, I saw everyone staring at me. 

I turned to look and saw Theo walking up to me. WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!?? AHHHHH! 

I thought he was just gonna walk away but he was actually walking up to me. With him, Trevor was following. 

"Actually, could we group up with you guys?" He asked with his bright hazel eyes on me. "Why-" I was about to say. "Ok! Good! You guys are a group." She interrupted and walked away. 

By now everyone was pissed that he grouped up with me and Zee. "What do yall wanna do?" Trevor asked. 

Me and Zee didn't speak. "We'll go to the roller coasters first." Theo said looking at the map that was stick to the wall. I rolled my eyes. He started walking to the roller coasters. 

We followed him. "Who wanna go with me?" Theo asked. Trevor raised his hand. Theo looked at me. "I told you. I never went to one and I don't wanna." I said in a obvious voice. 

Theo smirked like he was expecting me to say that. "You can go too." I said to Zee. "I'll watch." "I'll come then." Zee said. 

***

"It tickled my stomach once the thing went down!" Trevor said looking unconscious. They had finished the ride. I was eating ice cream that was near the ride they had went to and watched. 

"I thought it was scary when I looked at the whole thing but it was just fine." Zee said shrugging, walking behind them. Theo noticed me eating ice cream while waiting for them to be back. 

"Do you only like to eat?" Theo asked raising his eyebrow. "I was bored so why not." I shrugged. "I'm gonna have to force you to go on a ride with me. I don't fucking care if you're scared." He pulled me up by my hand. 

His grip was too tight that my blood flow won't flow no more. "You guys can stay here and wait." He said starting to walk. "Good luck, sweetcandy!" Trevor waved. Zee just stood in complete confusion. 

I tried to ungrip his grip but it was too tight. "Let me go you asshole!" I said. "I don't care if you cry." He said calmly. "I won't! You let me go this instant or I'll kick your butt hard." I said still trying to let go his grip.

"You can't be scared all the time! Face your fears!" He said smiling. By now we were very close to the ride. It was different than the one they went on. 

"Please! I beg you! I don't want to! I could go on the water rides if you'd like just please don't!" I was scared but I don't cry easily. "Just think, 'you won't die if you try'." We were here. 

The line was short. What is he trying to do!!? I'm here scared and almost gonna pee my pants. Ok, that was being sarcastic. I gotta stop being sarcastic so much!

You and your luck Charlie! This is why I never wanted to group up with this dude! Or maybe I might've said I kinda did but I regret it. "Your height are both perfect, now get on!" The worker said and secured us with belts. 

I sat there with my eyes closed. "You happy, that I'm about to suffer hell?" I said frowning. "It's not hell, it's your fear stupid." He said. He had let go on his grip on my hand after we had the seats. The thing was starting to go up. 

My heart was thumping hard enough that it might even come out at some point. "Just chill out. You're not gonna die." He said smirking at my reaction. "You're right. I'm not gonna die, I'm getting killed."

Now the thing had reached on the top. I had my eyes closed. I reached for Theo's hand and gripped it tighter, like his. He noticed that and smirked. 

As it was going down fast, I opened my eyes. I was about to have a panic attack! It went through very quickly. I didn't get scared anymore. I even let go of Theo's hand. "See! It's not that bad!" He yelled over the ride. 

"Whatever idiot!" I yelled. It ended sooner than I thought. "My hair is all a mess now." I said as we walked back. "Are you kidding me? It was all worth of the fun though." He said. "You never look like the type to have fun." I said back fixing my hair. 

He smirked. "But with you, it's different." I blushed. DID I JUST HEAR WHAT I HEARD?!!!  He noticed I blushed and still looked at me with his beautiful bright hazel eyes. "Was it a "worth it" reaction?" Trevor asked slurping on his drink. 

"It was normal." Theo shrugged. "When are we supposed to meet back with the teachers and everyone?" I asked. "That's like, after an hour so don't worry." Theo said. 

My stomach rumbled loudly. Everyone looked at me and started giggling. "No need to laugh, I'm just hungry." I frowned in annoyance. "There's a food stall there." Trevor said pointing at a food stall. 

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                            (Made from picrew)

ZEE ; Thanks for reading this chapter! ❤️

A/N: 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! Theo just almost revealed something...!!! If you're just excited as me, then go ahead and read the next chapter!! ILYASM! TYSM for everyone that's supporting me <3!! 

                                                      Byeeeee! 👋