T W E N T Y T W O

School ended after so long. I had to shop some groceries since mom would be late coming home.

I took the list with me and drove to taco bells since I worked there after school. "Hey Charli!" Mia said noticing me. "Hi." I responded. 

I started to help take the orders. It was kinda getting late and I was the only one working so I started to clean up. I heard someone coming in. 

"Hello ma'am. Can I order the Burrito-" "Uh, we're closed. And I already cleaned up." I interrupted her. "Excuse me?" She said. 

"We are closed." I said in an annoyed voice. "Just give me a simple burrito. No big deal!" She yelled at me. 

I decided to give her the freaking burrito and packed it. "There. It'll be $4.20." I said. "Uhm, you forgot the drink." She said. "That's what you ordered." I said. 

"Just give me the coca cola drink!" She said yelling at me again. "What do you not get." I murmured.  I gave her the drink and she gave me the money. 

Finally I could leave. She looked inside the bag and took a bite out of the burrito. "This ain't the one! I wanted some rice inside too!" She said throwing the bag on the counter. Oh women you have reached my limit. 

I took the drink that was inside the bag and threw it at her. It spilled on her grey shirt and blue leggings. "Excuse me, what?" She yelled. "Leave! Wait, here's your money and leave women!" I said throwing the cash. 

"I will fire you! Just wait!" She said leaving with her money. Well, she was right. But, it was worth it. Maybe because I wanted to do that on a rude customer. 

I cleaned up and left. In the way, I shopped the groceries mom wanted. As I parked my car in the garage. I saw Theo driving with a girl inside his car. They were talking.

Who's that girl? I never saw her in school. Wait, am I jealous? No I'm not! I don't even care. 

The next day, I ignored looking at Theo. For some reason, I was full of ego. Kinda felt a little jealous of that girl.

When I was walking in the cafeteria, I saw him. So I turned around to leave. We even locked eyes. Then I suddenly get a message from someone. Guess who could that be. I thought, in a sarcastic way. 

Bold- Theo/Unbold- Charli

R you ignoring me

Seen

So you r ignoring me

But why

Seen

HeLLOOOO

Seen

I closed my phone and went on with my day. Why am I ignoring him? I could say that he didn't tell me that he had a girlfriend secretly. When I'm his friend! That'll sound weird. 

Wait, I could say that I was just very upset that I got fired! Maybe? Just when I was deep in my thoughts I had a great idea.

I texted Trevor to give me Jake's phone number for my great idea. I had Trevor's phone number when we were teamed up in dorney park. Just in case we got lost and wanted to meet up. He was confused when I asked him for Jake's number. 

But I just told him to text me Jake's phone number and not tell Theo about this or else he was doomed. For life. I don't know how though. 

I texted Jake on the evening to meet me at the parking lot after school finished and not tell Theo a word about this. He thought it was very weird to meet me at the parking lot and not tell Theo about it. 

I told him it wasn't a date or anything just to lay down facts. He agreed at last. I had a great plan. 

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: It was very fun writing this chapter! I hope you liked it! ILYASM and TYSM for reading and as always read the next chapter!

                                                      Byeeeee! 👋