T W E N T Y T H R E E

I was finally having the meeting with Jake today.  Theo was just talking with his friends. Guess he didn't care. But I had to do one thing, get my plan to work. 

It's not a lot like a plan but an idea. My sister was having a party at home in the evening. I was very excited but she told me to not come home until her party finished. 

I was furious. But I was still going to my house, like I cared about her lowlife party. 

I was waiting for Jake at the parking lot when he finally showed up. He walked up with his hands in his pocket of blue ripped jeans. "What did you want from me?" He asked uninterested but quick. 

I was nervous at first to ask my question but I did. "Uh, this might sound very weird but could I by anyy chance have a job that you could give me." There was a heavy silence for 2 seconds when he raised his eyebrow. 

Was he checking if this was a joke or not? "You see, I might've gotten fired because of throwing a soda drink at a customer." I said, nervously. I swear he smirked for a second. "So you want me to give you a job?" He asked like he didn't hear me clearly. 

"Look, I said I need a job. You're rich, you have so many jobs that you could give me." I said being serious about it. "Aren't you the one who told me that my bartender doesn't need to ask for money since I'm rich?" He asked. 

"Yes! I was! That's being honest. Like seriously, it's your party and you're making everyone pay! Like besides, you're rich. That's why you hosted the party in the first place." I said, pissed off.

Jake looked irritated for a second too. "Do you know how much the drinks cost? And on top of that how many people like to drink so if the drinks were to be free then the drinks would finish in an hour!" He said, giving me a lecture. 

"Ah, I respect that." I lied, just to get to the point. "But could you just give me a job. PLease! Finding another job is like finding a polar bear in arizona! Actually, you could never find a polar bear in Arizona but you get the point." 

Jake leaned at the car near him. "I'll try." He sighed. "But I think Noah might have a job for you. He's my friend that isn't in this school but his dad knows my dad. He's the manager of mcdonalds." 

"Thank you so much! Without your help on this my mom would kill me if she figured out I got fired from my job! When do I meet this Noah guy?" I asked. "But first I need to ask him if he needs any more employees." He said reaching for his phone. 

"Hol' up." He said dialing a phone number. I prayed to god that I would get this job. Or I would get my phone taken! "Hey dude. So this someone needs a job and I was hoping if you needed an employee- oh ok."

"Cool. Thanks man!" He was finally done talking on the phone. "You got the job-" "Oh thank god! I'm so lucky you did this for me!" I said in excitement. I got so happy that I hugged him so quickly. 

After I got back to my senses, I pulled back awkwardly. "S-sorry, I j-just got too ha- p- py." I blushed. I'm so stupid to make that move! He was very shocked after that but he acted cool. "Don't let your happiness get the best of you." He said, still having his hands in his pockets.

But he had a small smirk in the corner of his smile. "Yeah. So when do I get started?" I asked still blushing by my stupid move. "I'll text you when Noah informs me." He said. "Oh yea, and the location!" I reminded him. 

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Heyyy guys! I enjoyed writing this chapter, but you might not be ready for the new drama that will arise between Charli and Theo... I hope you could read the next chapter as well! ILYASM and TYSM for reading this chapter!

                                                      Byeeeee! 👋