T W E N T Y F O U R

I finally got the job. I was very excited since I was gonna get paid a little more than my previous job.

At school, it was the same except Kylie and them figured out that I was at Jake's party with Theo. 

She started to annoy me saying, "this is your last warning. You don't know who you're messing with!" But I just ignored her at the end. 

After school, I had my new job. I was a little nervous meeting Noah but I just faced it. I entered the neat looking store. I saw a lot customers. 

I went to the cashier and asked to meet Noah. "Oh uh, and can I get your name?" She asked politely. "Charli." I replied.

"Ohh, Noah informed us that you'd be coming! I'll show you everything after I'm done with the customers." She said smiling. "You won't get done with the customers so quickly, Nia." 

I turned around at the mysterious voice. Then I realised it was Noah. He looked my age and hot. Why does the manager need to be this hot?! I almost thought my eyes were gonna go blind because how much he shined. 

"I think I'll just show her everything. Since I might need to have a small talk." He said with the cutest smile ever. "You can stop checking me out now." He said with a teasing smile. I felt so embarrassed. 

After an hour that we discussed about the salary and what time I'd be suited with, I started. It might've been hard to focus on the discussion when he was so handsome. 

I was gonna work after school till night. Which is 5 till 8. Everyone had left after cleaning up. I had to wash the utensils. That wasn't a lot to get done with but I had to mop the floor. 

"I hope that doesn't tire you out." I heard him say behind. I stopped mopping and turned around. "Oh, it's nothing." I said. "You should get going now." He said leaning against the wall. "Ah, yea. Sorry for holding you back." I said. 

"Oh I stay here for a while after everyone's left. So it's ok." He said. I was checking him out when he said, "So why'd you get fired?" It was so sudden that while I was getting back to mopping I tripped on the wet floor. 

"Ouch." I said cleaning out my back that I landed on. "Does your back hurt? You need to be careful you know." He said sighing in relief as I said 'no'. "About why I got fired.. Uh, let's just say I poured a drink at the customer." I said awkwardly. 

"Wow." He said laughing, after I explained him the whole situation. "You're rough, but cute." I blushed so hard that I couldn't breathe. Was he flirting or just complimenting me?!

"Uh, I think I'm done so I'll get going." I said, being nervous. "Oh, ok." He replied. 

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: School started and I'm here being lazy with the chapters so it might be short. Other than that ILYASM and TYSM for reading this chapter! And also, read the next chapter! :)

                                                      Byeeeee! 👋