Tragedy Of Two

Story of a woman who was chased away from for the person she loved, and a man who ran away to protect the truth he hold in his heart.

It was her fault… For loving him selflessly, she never expected anything from him in return for her unconditional love she had showered upon him. She was so helplessly in love with.. So he could easily trample her heart, after promising her forever.. After they shared a passionate night together..

He refused to turn up at their wedding.. Reason? Because her Amma, Garima is the reason is for his mother’s death.. Why every time he give her hope and breaking it in most cruel way?

How can he punish her and her Amma without hearing their reasoning? That’s right he.. Never listen… He never once listen to her then when he accused her having an affair with his perverted Jeejaji.. And now this..

It’s hurting.. Really hurting..

Tears were falling down her cheeks as she look at her Buaji’s house being taken away from them… She know this is must be his doing… He is chasing her away from Delhi, away from him..

She was helpless but she thought it was for her own good, he can hurt her as much he want.. That way she can come to hate him too.. Or she hopes so..

She still couldn’t get through it, she sighed as they were on their way back to Lucknow, her hometown.

It’s been a week,

Surprisingly they settled down fast, she started her sweet shop, lucknow is a city of a sweet people, they know how to appreciate their local sweets.

Her business is flourishing here, as her father’s previous sweet shop are well known.

“Beta, where the jelebi? Are they sold out?” Rani massi asked her in question.

“No.. I don’t make or sell them.” She answered loudly.

Maasi frowned but didn’t asked anything anymore,nor its look this Khushi will answer her questions.

That evening, clouds are dark. It rained hard.. She decided close her shop early and went back to her, the she saw there is an unconscious person fainted in front of her house.

“AMMA! BUAJI!”

She ran inside to call for help...

_____________

Few hours ago..

He ran away from everything.. Money, fame, power were nothing in front for a peaceful life he dreamed of..

He looked at a poor person who seemed to be begging in the street, he smiled mockingly at himself.

He took off his expensive rolex watch, he gave to that man.

"Sir?" The poor man looked at him in wonder.

"Keep it.." He said simply, he no longer anything remind him of his past.. He throw his iPhone and bank cards into the trash without a care..

He took a unknown bus to unknown destination.. He no longer care about anything. He lived his life in vain, but he will no longer will be the same.

Lucknow, a culturally rich city with lot of friendly people..

He never felt so free.. Freedom at last.. Until his money was stolen..

He have nothing on him.. He wandered around, looking for job.. He is stranger after all.. Looking at his attire nobody is willing to give him a job.

He looked at his suit and sighed..

After two day of roaming around without eating he fainted...

Raghvendra Pratap Rathore..