Search

The heroes started a giant search all across Japan in search of the missing hero student, each day they got more and more clues, they were painfully close to finally finding the location where Izuku was.

The class, the pros, the teachers, all of them were searching for Izuku, but the one who was searching the most was Bakugou.

He searched day and night, with all the mediums he could find, he did everything he possibly could do but he never found any results.

He felt so miserable, he gave the best he had but still made no difference. All that time and effort going to waste, not that he felt that it was all for nothing, he felt like he was good for nothing.

Waves of stress took over him everyday as the thought of what his best friend was experiencing at the moment, maybe he was just fine, or maybe he was already dead...

The guilt of not finding Izuku ached through his body and made him hit his head repeatedly to the wall and pull his hair in frustration, even though it didn't rip out of his head it would still bring him pain. All this mostly at dawn hours, since that was the time he would usually end his searching, but he never got results, as usual.

His friends and classmates were trying for him to not exhaust himself up but Bakugou was just too stubborn, he even entered the professional search operation.

It consisted of a digital model that looked exactly like Izuku, then they would use a software that would find photos all across the internet that would match the model (that someone like Izuku would appear).

At first he corrected some little mistakes on the model, then he was given a computer of his own and started searching through the internet all over the world.

Bakugou had been in the project for a week, Izuku had been missing for 2 weeks now, but that is going to change soon.

Bakugou's eyes widened intensely as he saw his unconscious and handcuffed best friend laying on a bed. Bakugou was petrified for a second but then he clicked the image to go to the source.

"Huh? What did you find, Bakugou?" Asked one of the employees in the building as he approached the blonde's computer.

It was him, his best friend... on an ad for a brothel.

Bakugou was petrified in his chair as his eyes started to water, his predictions weren't even close to reality.

Several workers started to approach and send a rescue for the little boy, Aizawa quickly came into the scene and took Bakugou outside.

"Bakugou, get into the car, quickly" said Aizawa as he opened the car door for Bakugou to get in.

Once they were both in the car Aizawa started to speak.

"You did a great job Bakugou, thanks to you we finally found your friend, and trust me we will bring his safe back to UA. But for now I'll take you back to the dorms, let the pros solve this okay?" Aizawa thanked Bakugou as he drove back to UA.

Bakugou stood in shock as he looked at the moving landscape out the window, he couldn't believe it... he knew that bitch was insane, but not that insane..!

They quickly arrived at the dorms and dropped Bakugou off so that Aizawa could do the rescuing.

"What's going on Bakubro?" Asked the innocent Kirishima as he saw the panicked and stressed look on his friend.

Bakugou didn't respond, instead, he stiffly walked to his room.

Kirishima grabbed his friend by the wrist in an attempt to stop him and make him explain himself, but that didn't really work.