UA

(Hi! nice to see ya 🫶
I'm just here to inform that Izuku's hero outfit if his costume from above but without a mask and with a belt with gadgets all around it. Bye and thanks for reading! 😍✨)
——————————————

Izuku walked through UA's extended halls, excitement coursing through his veins.

He stopped right in front of the massive door spelling 1A, he walked towards it and opened it with the biggest smile he could muster.

When he entered the classroom, Bakugou was already causing havoc with a blue-haired guy, it could only make Izuku laugh.

He sat right behind Bakugou, watching from behind all the drama.

He was having fun until he felt an uneasiness strike his back like a bullet, it sent chills down his spine.

Izuku looked around for the source of this feeling, he looked all around until he found it in a little corner.

The same girl he had saved in the entrance exam was in the corner using her phone, a devilish smile plastered over her face.

Her hands were shaking while texting on her phone, it seemed to be shaking from excitement. She was lightly sweating, but not that much to alert someone who wasn't paying attention.

Izuku eyed her suspiciously, he knew something was off but he couldn't exactly just accuse her of anything.

He ignored her as he watched a giant caterpillar enter the classroom and evolve into a homeless person that claimed to be a teacher.

"Call me Mr. Aizawa or Aizawa-sensei, I don't really care.

Get into your gym uniforms and meet me outside for a physical exam" commanded Aizawa.

"What about orientation?!" Whined a red-haired boy.

"I do what I want with class, now go" remarked Aizawa sharply.

They all went to change and meet Aizawa in a training field.

"You," he pointed at Bakugou.

"What?!" Bakugou hissed.

"You were the highest ranking in your school, throw this ball as hard as you can, quirks are allowed" Aizawa stated as he threw the ball towards Bakugou.

He charged the ball with a big and loud explosion into the sky and made it land with a loud thump.

701.5 meters

That is what showed on the screen, the class stared in astonishment.

Rounds and rounds went by, Midoriya was on an average level in all of it. 

It was a pretty calm day, just a typical introduction day like every other school.

But even after all that he still couldn't stay calm around that girl, Ochako Uraraka...

At lunch they all introduced to the others, that is how he got her name.

It was just a gut feeling to stay away, that she was not safe in any possible way.

He couldn't really brush it off, so he had to live with it for now.

————————————————————

"Okay, you all understood the rules and how this will be working out?"

"Yes All Might!"

"Very well then, if that's clear then teams will be announced!

Team A: villains!
Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka!

Team B: heroes!
Bakugou Katsuki and Tenya Iida!

Team C: villains!
Shoto Todoroki and Tokoyami fumikage!

Team D: heroes!
Mina ashido and Tsuyu Asui!

Team E: villains!
Denki Kaminari and Enjirou Kirishima!

Team F: heroes!
Yuuga Aoyama and minoru Mineta!

Team G: villains!
Momo Yaoyorozu and Kyoka Jirou!

Team F: heroes!
Mashiarou ojiro and tooru hagakure!

Team H: villains!
Mezou shouji and sero hanta!"

Izuku felt a pitch in his stomach, he had the feeling that this would not end up good.

The pairs united as they waited for all might to start the rounds.

"First round is...

Team A and Team B!

Team A, you can start heading towards the building and start planning your strategy, you have 10 minutes of advantage!" All Might cheered as he signaled the two could leave.

The two awkwardly walked towards the building and placed the weapon on the last floor, then Uraraka suddenly approached.

"So... Izuku, right?" Uraraka smiled.

Izuku nodded in response, he was too uncomfortable to talk.

"We should get to know each other a little more, why not go to a cafe after school? It's really close to UA, what do you think?" Uraraka suggested.

"I'm truly sorry, but I'm busy after school..!" Izuku lied, he really didn't wanna go and he could just meet up with Katsuki to make it true.

"Oh, well that's a shame! Maybe next time!" Uraraka giggled.

Just then heard the bell of the start of the match finally ring, so they got into position, Uraraka defended the weapon and Izuku fought the rival team.

He attacked them from behind, catching them off guard and being able to land some good hits.

But Bakugou didn't hold back, he blasted Izuku out of the way as he towered up floors like it was nothing.

Too bad Izuku already saw that coming.

He got out his chain from his hero outfit, it was thin but made of titanium so it was quite strong and useful.

He opened that window and with the help of the chain he managed to get to the top floor before Katsuki.

As Izuku landed he placed back his chain and took out some smoke bombs, he could hear Bakugou stomp closer and closer until...

Boom.

The smoke bomb went off, startling Katsuki a bit.

Iida was still in the first floor, but with the loud noises he started to make his way to the top one.

Izuku grabbed the capture tape he was given and approached Katsuki with an evil grin.

"Haha, I win!" Laughed Midoriya as he warped the capture tape around Katsuki, if a hero was captured it doesn't matter if he escapes afterwards, he would lose the second he gets captured.

"AAAGGGGHHH, YOU FUCKERRRR... YOUR GONNA PAY!" Katsuki snapped as he moved violently in an attempt to escape.

Izuku could only laugh harder as he went down the stairs in search of Iida, it was actually surprising for everyone to discover they were not brothers.

Just as Izuku was going to go in search of Iida, he appeared in the staircase charging like a rocket.

But he was no match for Izuku, he gave his a solemn kick on the jugular to finally end all of it.

He had concluded the round fairly quickly, he watched all the other rounds go on and went to his house along with Katsuki.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" Katsuki screeched as he tried to throw Izuku to the ground in pure rage.

"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOUR TRY!" Izuku smirked as he also tried to push his friend to the ground.

It was a great day overall for Izuku, he finally got to Japan's most prestigious hero highschool!

But even if that sounds great, that school would be the end of him.