Events

"Hey Deku, UA entrance exams are coming soon!" Bakugou cheered.

Izuku turned to look at him as if he had waited for him to say that's all day.

"That may be exciting, but you know what's more?

A haunted house." Midoriya whispered in a dramatic effect.

Bakugou slowly turned to face him, his eyes glittered with excitement as he lightly gasped.

"I've heard the rumors of seeing black silhouettes in an abandoned mansion lately, did you bring your camera?" Izuku asked and he grabbed a camera of his own.

"Always," replied Bakugou, also revealing his camera.

They were walking home from school so they dropped their bags and grabbed a new bag that had all they needed, then they set off in search of adrenaline.

Soon enough they finally arrived, its main color palette was black and dark purple. The wood was breaking and rotting and you could see the little insects crawling in every inch of it, it was perfect.

They approached the door, cameras already rolling, and turned the handle, making a creaking noise that echoed all around the house.

They set foot inside, scarring all the bugs away into the corners. They were close together, making sure they recorded everything they saw.

They explored all the first floor, giggles and creaking sounds were all that would be heard. It was all fun and games until they noticed something.

"What the hell is that?" Bakugou commented.

"What the hell is what?" Izuku asked in concern.

Bakugou pointed at a glowing electric lamp, it was a sight to see since it was an abandoned house, no electricity was expected to be within it.

The duo entered the kitchen with seemingly working lights and approached the lamp, they looked for the cable and the plug but only found both things were burnt.

The boys looked at each other in confusion until a sort of tentacle warped around Katsuki's leg and made him crash to the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" Bakugou screamed in dismay.

Izuku had grabbed him just in time, he crashed to the unstable wall as he too got dragged, just not on the floor.

He struggled to keep his composure but he managed to make the thing to release Bakugou.

Izuku looked at his leg, it had a big, red, bleeding ring around his ankle.

"No one said anything about kidnapping tentacles?! What is going on?!" Izuku yelled as he helped Bakugou get up.

He grabbed a knife that rested on the table and waited for it to come back.

It sure did, this time aiming at him.

He pinned the tentacle to the floor just for a few seconds until it disappeared completely.

The tentacle was pitch black, darker than the night skies only lit by candles of the silly rituals the two boys made.

He felt the tentacle wrap around his leg and start pulling, knocking him to the ground.

He slashed the wooden floor with the knife in an attempt to escape, but failed.

He crashed onto a wall and was being pushed back and forth as if trying for him to come to the other room.

Bakugou could just watch as his neck and limbs were tightly warped against the wall, no matter how hard he pulled he couldn't escape.