Chapter 295

Although Leng Jun Yu thought his son was a little demon who specialized in stealing his woman, he was devastated when he found out Xuan'er was missing.

"What did you say? Xuan'er is missing?" he exclaimed.

Last night, he had seven rounds but he could never get enough of his sweet beauty. He wanted more!

So, in order to prevent the little demon from messing with his plans, Leng Jun Yu ordered Xue Li to take the little demon out.

Who would've thought that Xue Li would lose the child?

Le Yao Yao nearly lost consciousness. Leng Jun Yu held onto his weak sweetheart's body and turned to the anxious Xue Li. "What happened? How could Xuan'er end up missing?" he roared.

Xue Li shrank her body timidly. "Earlier, I was out with young master. Since there were a lot of people on the streets, I placed him in front of me. Later on, young master said he wanted a snack, so I went to buy it for him.Yet, in a blink of an eye, young master had vanished next to me. I searched multiple times but I couldn't find him. Wuwu. I'm sorry, Prince Rui. This servant deserves to be punished!" Xue Li broke down in tears.

She wasn't afraid to be punished. Rather, she was truly concerned for her young master. After all, she had taken care of him since he was born. Although she was a servant, she treated her young master as if he was her biological child.

"This is not the time to self blame. Hurry and gather all the servants to find Xuan'er!" Leng Jun Yu commanded. The whole residence took action.

—–

The whole residence was going nuts over the missing Xuan'er. Yet, the little guy had no idea. Instead, he felt as free as a bird. He was roaming down the streets with pride.

After all, since he had grown up in the imperial household, he was always followed by a bunch of people wherever he went.

He thought it was super annoying. Now that he could get rid of everyone behind him, Leng Yi Xuan felt very satisfied. He had no idea that the world was a dangerous place and that his nobility aura was very apparent. Cute children like him were the ideal types that kidnappers wanted.

Currently, all Leng Yi Xuan wanted to do was play. He figured his family will find him soon. So, he must have as much fun as possible now!

The Capital had countless of stores and restaurants he had never seen before. Although this wasn't the first time he had been on the streets of the Capital, everything was still fascinating to him.

Since he was so tiny, the servants missed him in the crowd.

By the time Xuan'er was done having fun, it was already sunset. Suddenly, he was afraid. Why hasn't his family found him yet? After walking around for a day, he was starving. His stomach continuously made *gu lu lu* sounds.

Leng Yi Xuan held onto his flat tummy and nervously gazed around his surroundings. He wasn't familiar with the streets. He didn't recognize anyone here.

"Wuwu, mommy, Auntie Ping, Auntie Li, where are you?" cried Leng Yi Xuan. By now, he was too exhausted to walk anymore.

So, he crouched down in front of a house and wrapped his arms around his knees and started to sob.

Currently, Leng Yi Xuan felt very abandoned.

After crying for a long time, he suddenly heard a baby voice. "Older brother, why are you crying?"

The baby voice caused Leng Yi Xuan to stop crying and look up. He noticed a little girl standing next to him. The little girl was clearly younger than him. In addition, she was very cute.