Chapter 240

"No! I won't allow it! You're my wife! You're mine! Not only does your body belongs to me, your heart belongs to me! You can't marry anyone else!"

This time, Si Mu Han's kiss was no longer romantic. Instead, it was like a fiery storm.

Damn it! He bit her lips!

Le Yao Yao was mad, but she was also scared. Right now, Si Mu Han was like a provoked lion. His eyes were scarlet. It looked like fire was about to come out.

Suddenly, Le Yao Yao heard her clothes ripping.

Si Mu Han was tearing her clothes apart. Her chest was bare in front of him now.

Seeing this, Si Mu Han was even more aroused and the desire in his eyes deepened.

Is he going to rape her?

She's going to lose her child..

Thinking of this, Le Yao Yao tightly wrapped her hands around her body. Tears wouldn't stop rolling down her cheeks.

"N-no, my child..." she cried.

"W-what? Child?" Si Mu Han froze. Then, he started like laugh like a crazy person. "Xin'er, y-you have our child?"

"Uh..."

Le Yao Yao was speechless. No matter what she said, the guy firmly believed she was his dead wife. She didn't want to waste her breath anymore.

Perhaps, the man was in denial. He didn't want to wake up to reality. She had no idea.

All she wanted was to return to Leng Jun Yu's side.

Currently, she felt as if she was a butterfly that had fallen into a spider's web. Regardless of how much she struggled, she couldn't escape.

Thinking of this, Le Yao Yao felt depressed.

At this moment, Si Mu Han reached his hand and hugged Le Yao Yao. He picked her up and spun her in circles.

"I'm going to be a daddy! I'm going to be a daddy!"

Le Yao Yao couldn't believe it. Si Mu Han looked like a big innocent boy. How could a man with such a pure smile be the monster who killed without blinking? (end of chapter 180 raws)

Si Mu Han was really happy right now, but Le Yao Yao felt terrible. Originally, she was already unwell, but now, he was making her feel even sicker.

Le Yao Yao's stomach began to roll and she could taste a sourness in her mouth.

Instantly, her face turned pale. She covered her mouth with one hand as she tapped the man with the other to make him stop. She was about to throw up!

By the time Si Mu Han realized this, it was too late.

*puke*

Le Yao Yao began to vomit. However, there wasn't too much since it was quite a while since she ate.

It was extremely disgusting and smelly though. Le Yao Yao couldn't help but crinkled her nose.

She actually puked all over Si Mu Han's chest. His red robe was now covered in her white vomit. Le Yao Yao's white face turned even whiter.

Oh God! She was done for! S-s-s-she threw up all over a monster!

Is he going to tear her skin off her bones? Chop off her four limbs? Or scoop her heart out?!

Le Yao Yao had all these crazy scenarios in her mind. None of them included an intact corpse.

However, Si Mu Han's gentle voice entered her ears. "Xin'er, are you feeling unwell on the inside?"