Chapter 202: Compensation

"Who was the one who wouldn't listen to this Prince's explanation? Instead, he bit the Prince. Look at this, it's bleeding!"

Leng Jun Yu purposely stretched his voice to complain. He deliberately flung his bloody arm in front of Le Yao Yao to make her feel bad.

Although there were no lit lanterns around, the moonlight and the fireworks were bright enough to reveal Leng Jun Yu's wound.

Le Yao Yao could see her teeth marks on the bloody arm. She regretted it so much that her intestines were probably green now.

Being rash is demonic! Being rash is demonic!

"Yu, I'm so sorry... I'll get some ointment for you. Please wait."

Then, Le Yao Yao tried to break out of Leng Jun Yu's grasp. However, the King of Hell had no intentions of letting go.

Leng Jun Yu's arm remained around her tiny waist as he made her face him. They stared at each other.

Leng Jun Yu's intense eye contact was causing Le Yao Yao's heart beat to accelerate.

Her heart was beating along with the fireworks! It was getting louder and louder!

"Yu...." She whispered.

But she had no idea that to Leng Jun Yu, her soft voice was like a little kitten tickling him. His eyes instantly burned with desire.

"There's no need for ointment. However, you must compensate this Prince."

"Huh? Compensate? But ... I have no money...." Le Yao Yao whimpered.

She was broke. If he wanted compensation, he will have to sell her.

Leng Jun Yu's mouth twitched.

Sometimes, he really wanted to pry open his head to see what was inside.

When did he say he wanted money?

He was Prince Rui of the Heaven Yuan dynasty! He doesn't lack anything; especially money!

Leng Jun Yu thought Le Yao Yao was being ridiculous. So he pointed at his lips to give him a hint.

It was obvious what he wanted as compensation. He wanted Le Yao Yao to kiss him.

Seeing this, Le Yao Yao's face instantly turned red. Fortunately, it was so dark that Leng Jun Yu wouldn't be able to tell. However, her shy body language gave it away instantly.

Oh God! The King of Hell wants a kiss as compensation!

Although it wasn't the first time she kissed the King of Hell, she had never initiated before! Now, he wanted her to initiate! How embarrassing!

Le Yao Yao felt a blast of hot air charging into her head. Her cheeks were burning and there were practically green smoke coming out.

"Yu, c-could someone else be chosen as compensation instead?" Le Yao Yao stuttered.

However, Leng Jun Yu wouldn't do as she wished. Instead, he waved his injured arm in front of her face again.

"You've already bitten me. Look! It's still bleeding! Perhaps, there will be a lasting scar too. Now, you won't even give this Prince a kiss? A kiss doesn't even require a piece of your flesh. This is already a great bargain. Are you unwilling?"

"Eh.....!?"

Le Yao Yao could tell Leng Jun Yu was purposely trying to make her feel bad. However, she knew it was her fault.

Sigh. After all, she was the one who bit him.

Speaking of which, Leng Jun Yu's lips were very attractive. They were a bit on the thin side, but super sexy.