Chapter 244

(Warning: Graphic and disturbing content ahead)

At this moment, Nian Sulan slowly lifted her confused pupils. When she realized Le Yao Yao was the person sitting in front of her, she couldn't believe it.

"It's you? Why are you still alive?" she shouted.

"Uh...why wouldn't I be alive?" Le Yao Yao was confused.

Ever since Nian Sulan's failed attempt of drugging Yu, Yu had banned her from the residence. As a result, Le Yao Yao hadn't seen her since then. Le Yao Yao would've never thought they would meet again under this type of circumstance.

Nian Sulan hated looking weak in front of her rival. So, she slowly crawled up from the ground. Although she looked like a pitiful mess, the hatred she felt towards Le Yao Yao was very evident.

"You bit*h! You're disgusting! Even though you have cousin Yu, you're hooking up with another man. What a slut!" she hollered.

Le Yao Yao frowned. She knew Nian Sulan must have misunderstood and thought she came here willingly. So, she wanted to explain herself. But before she could say a word, the black figure standing to the left of Nian Sulan ruthlessly slapped her across the face. Following the sharp slap, Nian Sulan's frail body collapsed on the ground once more.

But since the floor was covered with sheepskin, she wasn't hurt by the impact.

Although Le Yao Yao disliked Nian Sulan, she didn't want to see her physically punished. So, she turned to Si Mu Han. "Could you..."

"Xin'er, could it be that you want me to go easy on her?"

"Yes. I'm not sure why you brought her here, but please release her." Le Yao Yao turned around and pleaded. She didn't want to see Nian Sulan tortured.

She also had another selfish reason for wanting to save Nian Sulan. If Nian Sulan was freed, perhaps she would tell Leng Jun Yu that she had been captured by the evil cult. Although the chances of that was very slim, it was better than no hope at all.

But Si Mu Han shook his head. "Xin'er, do you have any idea what this bit*h wanted to do to you?" he snarled.

"What could she do to me?"

Currently, there was a fresh palm print against Nian Sulan's right side of the face. It was swollen. The corner of her mouth was bleeding and there was blood steaming down on one side. Pieced with her hateful stare, she looked almost like a devil.

Le Yao Yao felt very unstable on the inside. Could Nian Sulan...

"Yes, she wants you dead!" confirmed Si Mu Han.

Le Yao Yao felt as if her mind was going to explode. She never thought Nian Sulan would kill her over a man.

"This bit*h tried to pay an assassin to assassinate you. But she had no idea that the assassin she hired is one of my subordinates. What a stupid woman!"

"What?! The evil cult?!" Nian Sulan exclaimed. Nian Sulan had no idea she was kidnapped by the evil cult. Now, all her hatred was replaced by fear. But after a few seconds later, she pointed her finger at Le Yao Yao and screeched, "You slut! Not only did you seduce cousin Yu, you linked forces with the evil cult! You know cousin Yu is against them too! Are you trying to harm cousin Yu?"

"T-that's not true! It's not what you're thinking!" Le Yao Yao wanted to explain herself, but obviously, Nian Sulan didn't give her the opportunity to do so.

"I should've personally killed you and chopped your arms and legs off!" she screamed.

"....." No matter what she says, Nian Sulan isn't going to believe her.