Chapter 261

Hearing this, Le Yao Yao didn't object. After all, it seemed like common sense for her to meet the family.

They have been searching for her for 21 years! Of course she must go see them!

For the past five years, she had been living with the Emperor and the Empress in the ancient kingdom of Khotan. Everyone treated her with love and respect, especially her parents.

But sometimes, they fretted over everything so much that she felt like she had no room to breathe.

She knew they were afraid she wouldn't be able to handle the loss of Leng Jun Yu. But she was no longer a child.

Perhaps, leaving this place for a bit would be good for her.

Thinking of this, Le Yao Yao decided to discuss it with the Emperor and the Empress. They both agreed with her decision.

Later on, Tong Ya found out and wanted to follow along. But currently, she was three months pregnant with her second child. The womb wasn't stable during the early phase of pregnancy. So, Nangong Jun Xi would not permit Tong Ya to leave.

In the end, Tong Ya had to give in because her man was too dominant and forceful.

Who would've thought that Nangong Jun Xi would be so devoted to a woman!?

Actually, Tong Ya knew that Nangong Jun Xi used to like Le Yao Yao.

In fact, previously, Tong Ya had asked Le Yao Yao whether she had any regrets about this.

If you had chosen Nangong Jun Xi from the start, perhaps your outcome would have been great. Perhaps, you would be much happier than now.

But Le Yao Yao shook her head.

Even if she could go back in time, she wouldn't have change her decision.

Yu is the man she loves and nothing will ever change this.

Tong Ya felt relieved by Le Yao Yao's response. After all, Le Yao Yao was a woman that her husband had once liked. She couldn't help but feel slightly insecure.

—–

Today, Le Yao Yao was going to depart for "the number one manor house". From here to the number one manor house will take fifteen days.

Each day, Le Yao Yao sat on the horse carriage and admired the scenery around her. If she was bored, her cute son would speak and evaluate things out loud in his child-like mind. It was always hilarious.

Sometimes, she would read the martial arts manuals her Sifu had given her.

Currently, the Tianshan Daoist was already 110 years old. But he was still strong and vigorous. He would never stop to take a rest.

After teaching Le Yao Yao martial arts, he went to travel across the world again.

Le Yao Yao was envious of how her Sifu could be so free and unattached.

When will she be able to let go and freely go through jianghu like her Sifu?

Sadly, she had way too much she couldn't let go of.

Half a month passed by. It wasn't too long, but it wasn't too short. They were already back in the Heaven Yuan dynasty.

Passing by the familiar land caused Le Yao Yao to feel a surge of emotions.

Although she had only stayed in Heaven Yuan dynasty for a short period of time, she experienced so many unforgettable memories here.

She had some lovely memories and some painful ones as well.