Chapter 246

Oh no!!! She has been discovered! What should she do?

From the sounds of it, Si Mu Han seems to be deeply in love with his dead wife. Hong Luo Chang loves Si Mu Han, and Qing Feng loves Hong Luo Chang!

Ahhhh why so complicated?!

And what is Hong Luo Chang going to do when she finds out she had been eavesdropping all this time?

Thinking of this, Le Yao Yao began to freak out. Hong Luo Chang was slowly walking in her direction. In a few more steps, she would be discovered.

Should she just come out on her own? She was going to be stabbed either way. It was probably better she just came out.

Thinking of this, Le Yao Yao was about to stand up.

At this moment, there was a person running towards them. The hurried footsteps were very evident.

"Oh no! Hong assistant! Qing assistant!"

Both Hong Luo Chang and Qing Feng turned around. It was a person dressed in black.

"Why are you so nervous?" Hong Luo Chang furrowed her brows and coldly asked.

The figure in black realized he lacked manners and cupped fists to Hong Luo Chang and Qing Feng.

"Someone revealed the secret passageway way to the enemies. Right now, there's a troop heading up to fight us!"

"What?! Who are these people?"

Le Yao Yao's ears perked up from the bush.

"To respond to Hong assistant and Qing assistant, apparently it's Prince Rui's troops. He is leading the way!"

"What? Prince Rui?" Hong Luo Chang exclaimed.

After all, she had fought with Leng Jun Yu before. She knew he was very powerful. "How many people did he bring with him?" Qing Feng calmly asked.

"This subordinate isn't sure. But, I think at least 500!?!"

"What?! 500!?!?!" Now, both Hong Luo Chang and Qing Feng looked stressed.

In the past, 500 people wouldn't be a huge deal. After all, everyone from the evil cult was strong. Even their maidservants and cleaners could fight one against ten.

But their opponent was Prince Rui. Not only was he one of the strongest people in this dynasty, his soldiers could fight one against a hundred! Not to mention that most of their people weren't at the headquarters right now. They had less than 300 people stationed.

Thinking of this, Hong Luo Chang screamed at Qing Feng.

"It's all your fault! If you hadn't kidnapped his fiancée, why would he be storming up here?"

"So what if he's the King of Hell? We'll just fight to the death."

"It's fine if you die, but you want everyone else to perish with you?" Hong Luo Chang screeched.

"Uh..." Qing Feng looked depressed. But then, he asked. "Luo Chang, do you have a plan?"

"Humph! Yes. I have a plan."

"What is it? Share now!"

"The King of Hell is only coming up here because you kidnapped his fiancée. Obviously, the woman means a lot to him. So, we'll seize the woman and use her to bargain with the King of Hell. There's nothing to be scared of."

"But our leader will..."

"Why are you still hesitating? This woman is not even our lady. So what if she dies? Do you think our leader is a fool? He must know the woman is a fake. He just wouldn't face reality. So why don't we finish this once and for all? Use the woman to bargain with the King of Hell. We'll make him send his troops away if he wants her alive. Then, we'll kill him since it's us against him. If he won't give in, we'll kill the woman!" Hong Luo Chang's eyes flashed.