Chapter 10

All Might: "THE HERO TEAM WINSSSS!!!"

As Uraraka had managed to get to the weapon with some pocketed rubble thanks to Izuku's suggestion, Ida turned to face her and shook her hand.

Ida: "Even with my preparations your brilliance shun through. A well deserved victory on your part."

Uraraka just giggled at his formalities before shaking his hand in return.

Uraraka: "T-thanks! Though it was Deku's thinking... wait... where is he?"

BOOM

The floor shook slightly as Uraraka and Ida looked around.

Ida: "What was that?!"

Uraraka's face paled upon realization as she grabbed Ida's wrist and started to run off.

Ida: "H-hey?!"

~~~~~

Katsuki: "YOU'VE PISSED ME OFF!!"

Neither of them had heard the alert... their earpieces had broken due to the explosions. Katsuki used his explosions to propel himself forwards before slamming his fist downwards on Izuku with an explosion. Izuku tutted as he planted his feet into the ground and putting his arms in a blocking motion. He was pushed backwards as he immediately propelled himself towards Katsuki who did the same. Their hands grabbed the other as each tried to overpower the other. Small explosions came out of Katsuki's and stung Izuku's hands, but his were stronger.

Katsuki growled as an orange lightning surrounded him, his grip immediately growing considerably stronger as Izuku felt himself slipping. Without a second to waste, Izuku leant back before slamming his head into Katsuki's.

Katsuki: "GAH?! Fuc-"

Izuku didn't give him time to get himself together as he immediately brought his fist to Katsuki's nose sending him into a wall. Izuku rushed towards him and drop kicked Katsuki's stomach while in the wall making him cough up blood. Before Izuku could move away Katsuki grabbed his legs and swung him into the wall with extra momentum with his explosions. Izuku bit his lip in pain as he grabbed a chunk of the wall and threw it at Katsuki. Before it arrived, Izuku put his hand out in a gun formation and pretending like he was shooting the rubble. He then destroyed it with pure destruction having Katsuki fly back from the wind pressure.

Izuku used this chance to get up as he wiped some blood off of his forehead. Katsuki just about managed to stabilize his feet with OFA and his explosions as his pupils shrunk in rage.

Izuku: "What's with that look? Realized you're not top of the food chain?~"

Rage clouded Katsuki's judgement as he put out his palm, he didn't even say anything... but he pulled the pin from his grenade as Izuku's eyes widened.

Izuku: 'SHIT!!'

Izuku put both his arms out as a purple barrier of ki surrounded him. Immediately upon impact it cracked and Izuku was pushed back... it didn't break though.

KABOOM

~~~~~

Kirishima: "Why aren't you doing anything sir? The match is over and that looks like it's going too far!!"

All Might gritted his teeth as he watched the explosion wipe out the camera's. He couldn't get through to either of them due to the earpiece.

All Might: 'I should... but Katsuki needs this...'

All Might: "I'll step in if it gets any further."

No one looked convinced as they shot him a worried glance... but he was the number one hero so why should they question him? Of course Shoka and Katsumi were sweating... they knew Izuku would be fine... but they felt it from quite far away...

Izuku Yagi: Battle Crazed DestructionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara