Chapter 1

~Third Person P.O.V~

The year is 21xx and the world has been taken over by the supernatural powers known as quirks. As of right now a whole 80% of the world have quirks, as for the other 20% though, they have no powers (or quirks as we call it). At first sight this wouldn't seem like a problem and for most it isn't.

50% of quirkless people (so 10 out of the 20%)  are in the North and South America continents, 35% are in the continent of Europe, 14.5% are in Africa and finally, 0.5% are in Japan. Japan is the country with the most heroes along with the most formidable, the next contender being America, and being quirkless is almost unheard of. Due to this, the quirkless were just used as stepping stones in Japan, since it was such a low percentage of people no one really batted an eye. Every job done by a quirkless could be done many times better by someone with a quirk, they couldn't become heroes... the quirkless in Japan are doomed to start.

The suicide rate of the quirkless in Japan is 98.75% with those who grow into adulthood normally dying at some point in a villain attack since they cannot defend themselves. They were just seen as useless and a disease by most people in Japan but no one would ever admit to how the quirkless was treated.

Why are we talking about this? Well it is because of our protagonist Izuku Yagi.

Currently he is traveling in the car with his family. The car itself was enough to hold five people, of course we have the driver and the other person in the front seat. After that we move over towards the back with three seats directly alongside each other. On the right hand side was a petite green haired male known as Izuku Yagi. Directly adjacent to him was his sister, slightly shorter in height but with longer hair, Izumi Yagi. The front of the car carried two adults, both being the parents of these exquisite children with hearts of gold. One of them (The one in the drivers seat) had baggy blonde hair and a very narrow physic. This was Toshinori Yagi who carried the secret identity of All Might, the number one hero, whom only one of the members of the car knew. That would be his wife who sat in the passenger seat. She was a tall yet toned green haired women, reminiscent of her children, known as Inko Yagi or Green Espur which was her hero name. Like Toshinori, their children didn't know of this secret.

As the car drifted along the tracks of the road which wasn't busy yet not completely empty either, the car was filling with impatience... this was clearly told by the son in the back row.

Izuku: "Ooooh hurry up dad! I can't wait!"

He said excitedly as his dad, chuckled at his excitement. It was adorable to see but he needed to divert that impatience into a friendly conversation, otherwise it would become one of those drives filled with 'Are we there yet?'.... No one wanted a drive such as that one.

 No one wanted a drive such as that one