(SPOILER WARNING!!) Arcs for the series

BIG FAT SPOILER WARNING FOR UPCOMING CHAPTERS!! DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT WANNA BE SPOILT!!

THIS IS ALSO NOT AN OVERPOWERED DEKU STORY!! THIS IS A SCALED DOWN VERSION OF ULTRA EGO TO FIT IN THE MY HERO WORLD!!!

Before yall ask, yes this is going to be a long term book.

In here I will list the arcs in order that they'll happen, these are prone to changing along with adding new ones. Of course I may also take some away. There will only be chapter marks for onces that have been completed, finally, specific battles that take multiple chapters are not their own arcs unless it's a mini arc and as such will not be spoiled here. With that please enjoy the list.

- UA entrance exam arc (Chapter 1 - 7)

Born without special powers in a world where 80% of the population has them, Izuku Yagi still dreams of becoming a hero. An unexpected encounter with the God of Destruction Vegeta gives him a chance to change his fate, but first he must master his newly-acquired Destructive prowess in order to pass U.A.'s entrance exam and prove everyone wrong.

- Battle training arc (Chapter 8 - Chapter 10)

After receiving their hero costumes, the students of Class 1-A are separated into teams of two and face each others' teams in an indoor battle trial. Izuku battles his childhood friend and now worst enemy, Katsuki Bakugo, for the first time along with Ida on Katsuki's team.

- USJ/Nomu arc (Chapter 11 - Chapter 13)

Class 1-A takes a trip to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint in order to hone their rescue skills. However, a group known as the League of Villains unexpectedly shows up at the facility, and the students must survive their first real battle against actual villains.

- Season 1 Epilogue  (Chapter 14/15)

After a hard fought battle, the students (mainly a certain two) are knocking at deaths door. With many people waiting for them will they recover and if they do what will the long term affects be?

- Sports Festival arc (Chapter 16 - Chapter 23)

The U.A. freshmen participate in their first U.A. Sports Festival, showcasing their abilities in different competitions in order to catch the attention of Pro Heroes. Amidst Izuku's first chance to show himself to the world, he learns the details of Shoka Todoroki's past. How will he react upon hearing his lovers tragic backstory?

- Internship's arc (Chapter 24 - Chapter 28)

Izuku and his classmates travel to their chosen workplaces to gain experience while training under the supervision of Pro Heroes. Surprising everyone, Izuku has an internship with Mirko who has never taken an intern before!

- Summer exam arc (Chapter 29 - Chapter 31)

As the end of term approaches, Class 1-A has to face both a written test and a practical exam. However, in a surprising twist, they must face their teachers in combat in order to pass the practical exam.

- Season 2 Epilogue (Chapter 32)

Even after the tag team that Katsuki and Izuku had to form, they are still at each others throats and wanting to tear each other appart. Izuku seems more demotivated then ever as Katsuki seems to keep surpassing him further and further... maybe he should just accept that he'll always be weaker.

- Training camp arc (Chapter 33 - Chapter 39)

U.A.'s first term has ended and summer break has begun. In order to hone their skills, Class 1-A goes on a school trip to a training camp under the supervision of the hero team the Wild, Wild Pussycats. Their peace doesn't last long, however, as they're soon surprised by a sudden attack from an elite squad of villains.

- Destruction of the hideout arc (Chapter 40 - Chapter 44)

The League of Villains' attack on U.A.'s summer training camp has left deep scars: Izuku Yagi has been kidnapped, and faith in the institution has been greatly shaken. In the face of an incident that could spell the end of the Hero society, Pro Heroes and the Police Force mobilize themselves for a raid on the villains' hideout in order to rescue the kidnapped student, while the greatest evil begins to make his move... on the inside though, Izuku plans to take on every single member of the League without remorse and evolve to finally surpass Katsuki.

- Destruction vs The court arc (Chapter 45 - Chapter 47)

Izuku is facing legal charges and a court case due to using his quirk in public, destroying property and for murder. However Izuku's case is that he doesn't have a quirk. Even if he isn't guilty, he may have permanent charges... how is he going to get out of this one?

- Destruction vs Explosive prowess arc (Chapter 48 - Chapter 49)

Before Izuku leaves forever, Katsuki demands a rematch with Izuku so he can be satisfied with himself and show Izuku that his fancy new form means nothing. Izuku accepts and they make their way to the sports festival arena for their final duel. Winner takes all.

- Season 3 Epilogue (Chapter 50)

Izuku must leave, however before he does he is going to spend the night with his girlfriends and say goodbye to his friends. Once this is done and dusted, is there a way to get him to stay since no one, not even the teachers or Katsuki, want him to go as they know it was unfair.

- Overhaul raid arc (Chapter 51 - Chapter 60)

U.A.'s second semester has finally begun, and some freshmen are preparing to apply for internships despite small amounts of resistance from U.A. teachers. Meanwhile, a multi-office investigation involving Sir Nighteye eventually leads to the hunt of a former yakuza member and a mysterious young girl... when given a near impossible task... they may secretly call on the help of a technical criminal.

- Destruction vs Near Unrivalled regeneration arc (Chapter 61 - Chapter 64)

While UA has their school festival, Izuku is being kept in the Hawks agency secretly trying to figure out how to get him back into UA. However when a chance meeting with Hawks, Endeavor and Izuku comes around and it is disrupted by a new type of Nomu it will take all of them combined to even have a chance!

- Season 4 Epilogue (Chapter 65)

After displaying how he plans to be a hero and help society, the court lets him back into UA under the condition that he is not to transform unless given permission or until he is proven completely innocent. Will he listen or will future matters take priority?

- Class A and B battle royal arc (Chapter 66 - Chapter 69)

With the return of Izuku, the teachers decide to have a battle royal between the two hero courses while adding in Shinso. This will be used as a test both for Izuku's growth and for whether Shinso should join the hero course or not.

- My villain academia... maybe... I may skip this since it's likely to be canon

——

- Endeavor agency arc (Chapter 70 - Chapter 73)

With Hero Work-Studies back in effect, the three top students of Class 1-A study under the new No. 1 Pro Hero. Meanwhile, Shoka finally gets Katsuki to admit his hatred for Izuku.

- Season 5 Epilogue (Chapter 74)

The location of the League of Villains have been found, with this everyone starts getting their forces together. Due to the war, Izuku is given permission to transform at will. This may be the last battle so Izuku has a night he'll never forget.

- Paranormal Liberation Mass Destruction arc (Chapter 75 - Chapter 88)

After a tip from Hawks and a new source of intel in Tartarus, the Heroes have assembled all of the information they need to confront the Paranormal Liberation Front head-on. When life's are threatened and action is taken, what will Izuku be able to do to stop Shigaraki's inhuman growth?

-  Maybe more to come

Hopefully you enjoyed this and all these littles teasers! I hope to have this story go far as the first Ultra Ego Izuku story! ^_^