Chapter 8

~Third Person P.O.V~

Izuku: "71.... 72.... 73...."

Currently Izuku was in the gravity chamber doing push ups, not hand stand or one armed push ups though since it was in ten times gravity. Even though it had been ten years since he had been introduced to ten times gravity, it still strained his body. Not as much albeit but still enough to be noticeable, hence why he wasn't even in the hundreds when his arms buckled and crumbled. This made him fall face first onto the floor as he grunted in pain.

Izuku: "M-more....! I need to do more..."

It was the day before UA started and Izuku had been pushing himself to the limit and beyond every single day. His main motivation...? The possibility that Katsuki was doing more then him. He pushed himself back into the push up position as he forced himself to keep going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki: "HYAAA!!"

He yelled out, he was currently in the Yagi's backyard trying to make the biggest explosion he can. He infused OFA into his explosions at about 5% as he put both his hands out. The target was All Might who blocked the attack... though he was pushed back. After the attack Katsuki was panting hard.

All Might: "Incredible... you're growing at a fine rate Katsuki!"

Katsuki: "Heh... of course I fucking am... it's clear Deku cheated somehow... but I refuse to lose to him, I'll show him just how far beneath me he is!"

On the other side of the backyard, Izumi's eyes were closed as she had both her arms outstretched. A mini tornado of grass, dirt and worms was forming in front of her as she was sweating. The tornado was about ten feet tall and it was taking a lot out of her. She kept it for about fifteen more seconds before it collapsed.

Inko: "Wonderful dear! You truly are getting strong!"

Izumi: "Hehe, I'll make sure Izuku doesn't leave us again!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katsumi and Shoka were currently training against each other, Katsumi had just fired an explosion at Shoka's Ice which completely shattered it.

Shoka: "You're getting stronger."

Katsumi: "Of course I am! You're not doing to bad though!"

She said as she used her explosions to propel herself into Shoka who fired a punch at Katsumi, both of them being knocked to the floor.

Katsumi: "We haven't seen Izu since he saw his family, recon he's ok?"

Shoka: "He's Izuku, we'll see him at UA tomorrow and then we can ask if he'll take us to his new place."

Katsumi: "Heh... you're right. I know he's being smart."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku laid flat on the floor, he had done 105 push ups and did five minutes of practicing his fighting. He had just about managed to turn off the gravity before passing out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning had come, Izuku realized this the moment he saw the sun cast through the gravity chamber, he groaned as he closed his eyes again...