Author Note/Powerscaling

Howdy! This chapter is just an author's note along with some powerscaling to make things clearer.

As I said in one of the intro chapters, this is NOT an OP Deku story. Even if he logistically should be, he isn't. If you don't like that then you don't have to read.

All Vegeta has done is put him on the same playing field as everyone else, it's Izuku's job to go further. This is no where near his peak in the story.

Next, I'm not writing this as a proper story. This is just something I'm writing for my own entertainment. If you want actual stories then check out some of my other works with less then 10k views. Those are actual stories and not just me writing for fun.

Since I'm writing for fun, some things may not add up and as mentioned before, even if Izuku should at least be planetary, he isn't. I'm gonna write some important powerscaling now.

As much as he's an ass. All Might is still the strongest character in the series currently. Probably next to the Nomu coming up and All For one. This isnt including Vegeta since he wont be in the story again now.

Katsuki at his current OFA limit is roughly the same strength as max power Izuku is currently since he cannot use the Ultra Ego transformation and likely wont for a while.

Shoka, Katsumi and Izumi are roughly on the same level. They are also equal to Katsuki without OFA and Izuku without destruction (but still ki).

I don't really enjoy writing mega OP Deku. I've tried in the past and I just get bored out my mind, hence why this isn't that. It's MHA scaling, not DBZ scaling. I've made that mistake before and it's gone to hell.

Hopefully that clears things up! I'll be answering any other questions you may not have that I haven't addressed here.