Chapter 2

A lot of this chapter is from chapter 69 of the dragon ball super manga, if you've read it and aren't interested in reading it again, feel free to skip this chapter once Vegeta's destruction training begins.

Third Person P.O.V~

Izuku was currently walking through the town, he had added Vegeta's contact to his phone and was smiling from ear to ear. About an hour ago he had finished eating with Vegeta, they talked for a small bit about training, his circumstances and how it would be best to fo about this. Eventually they came to a solid agreement and Vegeta said he would message him the schedule soon. Luckily for Izuku, he had just been texted the schedule for their training. Izuku couldn't hold back his excitement as he ecstatically looked through it.

Monday: Training

Tuesday: Rest

Wednesday: Training

Thursday: Rest

Friday: Theory

Saturday: Training

Sunday: Rest

Izuku was really interested about what the 'theory' part of it involved, from what Vegeta had let on he seemed to explain that it would depend on the day. Sometimes it would be battle theory, sometimes it would be destroyer theory... the whole aspect excited him to no end and he-

Extra: "Hey kid, stop muttering. It's creepy."

Izuku gasped and covered his mouth as he walked past some older male before blushing from embarrassment and bowing.

Izuku: "S-sorry sir!"

He said before continuing to walk. Just because he had this new training, it didn't mean that his normal life could be neglected. He still had to go to school everyday and go home... sometimes, Vegeta did say he had to learn to defend himself, however during the early stages he said he wasn't opposed to helping him out every now and then by giving him a place to spend the night... the horror that was school though, that was all on Izuku.

Izuku: "He said h-he'd heal my wounds though so it's fine!"

He soon started to approach his house and as he did, he was tackle hugged by two people making him blush furiously. These two people were the ones he ran out on earlier due to fear of huge amounts of rejection. That being Shoka Todoroki and Katsumi Bakugou. The two had worry plastered on their face as well as feeling glad that Izuku was actually ok.

Shoka: "Izu!"

Katsumi: "Baka, you can't just run off like that in the middle of the day!"

Izuku instinctively flinched at first due to the fear of getting beaten... verbally abused or possibly worse... it scared him to no end. He even threatened to have tears spill out of his eyes, however upon seeing this, the two females hugged their friend as they spoke in a calm and reassuring tone of voice.

Shoka: "We won't hurt you like Katsuki and Izumi have."

His expression lightened upon hearing the comfort of Shoka's voice, and following suit, Katsumi joined in straight after.

Katsumi: "Yeh! We're gonna become heroes together and fight back!"

Izuku visibly teared up even further by this and hugged them back... he needed the affection after being denied what every child should be given. He started to walk home with Katsumi and Shoka, they both went to Katsumi's house after some discussion. It was needless to say that this night was filled with comforting and tears.

Monday

Izuku was nervous about going to school due to the fact that he may be late, however Shoka and Katsumi agreed to wake him up so a repeat of yesterday didn't happen. He was beyond shocked that they had actually agreed to do this since he had been betrayed by everyone else. Even though they were comforting him the night before... it was as if his trust had been completely broken. Surprisingly, they actually did as the blonde one smiled at him.