Chapter 10

"SHARON CARTER?!" The doors to the offices blew off their hinges in a rush of blue energy. I stormed through, hands glowing bright blue. Sharon whipped her head around and her eyes went wide. I immediately saw her as she tried to run away. I teleported in front of her and smiled, throwing an energy blast at her, causing her to fly across the room. I walked over to her and glared at her, "get up." She got up slowly and tried to throw a punch at me. I easily dodged her and kicked her in the back of her knee. Her knee buckled and she fell forward, catching herself with her hand. In a quick motion, I sent another energy blast at her back and she fell face first onto the ground. She pulled out her gun from her thigh holster and pointed it at me. "Really." I scoffed and rolled my eyes, lifting my hand up and flicked my wrist, flinging the gun across the floor out of her hand, "Oops."

At this point other agents had circled around us but were too scared to intervene. Sharon looked up at me from the floor, blood dripping down from her nose.

"Stay. Away. From. My. Boyfriend." She scooted away from me on the floor as I held up my glowing hand. "STARK!" Nicks voice boomed through the hallway. Before I even had a chance to react, a power dampener was shot at my wrist. I glared at him as he approached me, "Agent, detain Taylor Stark." A few other agents walked towards me, pushing me into a nearby office.

A few minutes later Nick walked in, fuming. "You can't waltz in here attacking my agents." I scoffed at him and rolled my eyes. "This. This is your fault. If you hadn't of sent me on that bullshit mission and told me to lie to Steve, this entire thing wouldn't be happening. She's trying to drive a wedge between Steve and I." Nick sighed and looked at me, "look. I'm not saying she didn't deserve it, and I'm sure she did with the way she acts around him, but bottom line is, you of all people cannot attack an agent."

"I want her gone. Or I'll do a hell of a lot worse." I snapped. "Don't threaten me Stark." "Then don't make me mad Fury. Don't think I won't follow through with it too." I stare deep into his eye and he sighs, "Alright, I'll send her to Berlin." I smiled at him, "good...now take this stupid thing off of me."

I walked happily back into the living room of the compound and saw Tony, Sam, and Steve staring at me while Nat and Wanda were smirking. "What?" I shrugged and grabbed an apple from the kitchen island. "Taylor, you can't attack people?! You're already on thin ice with Senator Ross!" Tony yelled and put his hand on his forehead. "She deserved it." Wanda said and winked at me. I smiled at her and looked back at the three men.

Steve smiled at me and walked over to me, pulling me into a hug, "I'm sorry about Sharon." He mumbled into my hair. Tony kept his gaze on me and looked at Steve, "so you two are okay now?" Steve nodded and I smiled. He sighed and pointed an accusatory finger at me, "don't attack people." "I promise that was an isolated incident."

"I'd pay money to see you kick her ass." I smirked at Nat, "you can probably ask Fury for the security tapes..." I hear Steve snort a laugh behind me and rest his head on my shoulder. "Don't laugh, I should kick your ass for letting her kiss you." "SHE KISSED YOU?" Tony yelled, about to lunge at Steve.

"You're just now putting that together? She wouldn't attack Sharon for no reason Stark." Nat rolled her eyes at him and pushed him out of the room, Sam following behind. "I never liked her, she was a bitch." Wanda said and went to find Vision.

I turned around in Steve's arms and smiled at him, "I'm glad you're talking to me again, the past few days were hell, mostly for Tony because I wouldn't leave him alone. Said I was 'killing his vibe' apparently." He laughed and gave me a kiss, "I just want to lay in bed with you all day...can we do that? I missed you in my bed." "Have you been sleeping on the floor?" He sighed and nodded. "Steve..." "I know, but I honestly can't sleep in it without you." I leaned up and gave him a kiss before grabbing his hands and pulling him up the stairs and into my room. 

I shut the door behind us and he quickly pushed my body up against the door, lips meeting mine hungrily. "I missed you." He growled, hands roaming my body. He quickly undressed my body, peeling the tactical suit off my body. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my finger through his hair, tugging slightly, causing him to moan. "Steve...I want you..." He moved his hands to my ass and tapped it, signaling me to jump into his arms. He attached his lips to my neck and carried me to the bed, laying me down gently. We pulled apart and I helped him remove his shirt and pants. He crawled back over me and leaned down to give me a quick kiss. His eyes quickly landed on my matching set and he growled, "when you wear things like this...It makes me want to rip them off." "Then rip them off...Captain..." He ran his hand teasingly slow down my stomach before reaching my panties. In a swift motion he snapped them off and placed his thumb on my clit, rubbing slowly.

I moaned and arched my back as he kissed my exposed neck. "You're so wet..." I moaned in agreement as he inserted two fingers into me. "Steve..." "You were so hot when you were all jealous...." He pumped his fingers faster and I ran my nails down his back. I quickly flipped him over so I was sitting on top of him. I reached my hands behind my back, unhooking my bra, and throwing it on the floor with the rest of our discarded clothing. He groaned and brought both of his hands up to my chest, squeezing my breasts gently. I grinded over his clothed cock, no doubt leaving a pool of wetness.

"Tay..." He moaned and I got off of him, pulling his boxers down, letting his cock spring free. I grabbed his length with my hand and slowly ran my tongue from the base to the tip, sucking gently. Steve was breathing heavily below me and pulled me back on top of him, lining himself up with my entrance. He held onto my hips as I slowly slid down onto him, taking all of him. He sat up, taking one of my breasts in his mouth as I slowly started to move up and down on him. "Fuck, you take me so well." I moan and pull him into a kiss, keeping my pace. His hands reach around and grab my ass, giving one of my cheeks a slap. I yelp in his mouth as he grabs my hips and helps me increase my pace. "So fucking good." I throw my head back and his lips attach to my neck, biting down, leaving hickeys along my neck and collarbone.

I felt myself start clenching around him, causing him to let out a loud moan. "Taylor?" "Hmm?" "I love you." My eyes go wide as I look deep into his blue eyes. "I love you too." I press my lips to his and he flips us back over, pounding into me. "Steve!" I moan and arch my back, clenching around him. "Cum for me baby." He takes a free hand and rubs circles on my clit. "Steve, fuck! I'm coming!" I clench around him again and dig my nails into his back, leaving red marks. He grunts and quickly finds his release after me. He slows down his pace, riding out our highs.

Before Steve can pull out, if he was even going to...the man's stamina is off the charts, the door slams open, revealing Nat. I swiftly used my powers and move the blanket over Steve to cover the very revealing position we were in.

"Oh my god!! Why is it always me that walks in on you two??" She spins around swiftly and continues, "Look as much as I would love to let you continue this reunion...we found Rumlow...he's in Lagos going after a biological weapon." Steve groaned and looked back at her, "We'll meet you at the quinjet." She shut the door quickly and I looked at Steve. "Go get changed, I'll meet you in the hallway." I gave him a quick kiss as he pulled out and got off of me, heading to his room to change into his suit. I met with him in the hallway and practically drooled, "you look so sexy, Captain." I gave him a quick wink and a kiss and we walked hand in hand down to the hangar.

"Great, the love birds have arrived. Let's go."