Chapter 19

- a week later -

I lay with my head on Steve's chest as we're holed up in a motel after the whole Accords situation and blowout with Tony. I lean up and pull Steve's lips down to mine. Our kiss escalates a little and he pulls me onto him so that I'm straddling him. I grind my hips a little and he groans in my mouth as I feel his growing erection. "As much as I want you right now...we have to go break out the others...it's been a week baby." I groan and roll off of him. "I promise you that we will go to Italy soon, just you and I...and we never have to leave the bed..." He rolls on top of me, grinding his hardness into me before kissing my nose and standing up off the bed. "That was mean!" He laughs and walks into the bathroom, "I love you!"

He walks out a couple of minutes later with wet hair slicked back out of his face. "Get dressed, let's go get Bucky." He leans over my body, caging me in with his thick arms. "You mean I can't go out in my underwear?" I smirked at him and placed my hands on his exposed chest. "Absolutely not...for my eyes only." After a quick kiss, I got up off the bed and pulled on leggings, tank top, and a jacket that I bought the other day to 'blend in'.

Steve and I walked hand in hand to the lobby of the motel where we were meeting Bucky. "What took you so long?" I roll my eyes at him and he smirks. "Let's go get our friends."

- the raft -

"Taylor, status?" "Babe! Just a second!" I knock out agents as I land on the Raft. One of them comes at me and I grab him and throw him off the side of the floating prison, "I'm so sorry!...Shit." I walk around and into the security room, knocking out the remaining agents. "Steve, all clear." I say in my coms and look at the screens in front of me. "They're being held at the lower level, 2 agents outside the cell block."

"Copy that."

I watch on the screens as Bucky and Steve descend down the stairs. They take out the two agents outside of the cell block and enter, breaking out Wanda and Sam.

"Steve? Babe, incoming, we gotta go now." I watch as boats pull on the cameras. I meet them on the upper deck and pull Wanda into a hug. "You okay? They didn't hurt you did they?" She shook her head and gave me a small smile.

We get into the quinjet and Steve quickly flies us away from the Raft. "Where to now Steve?" Sam asks.

"Wakanda."

- one month later -

"Okay...one sec..." Steve led me forward with his hands over my eyes. I giggled, "can I open now?" "Just a minuteee." I shake my head as we take a couple more steps. "Open." He removes his hands from my eyes. "Steve - " "Do you like it?" He smiles at me widely. I look at the small one bedroom villa in front of me right off of the Amalfi coast. I jump in his arms and passionately kiss him. "I love it. I love you." I wrap my legs around his waist and he carries me inside, lips never leaving mine. "I love you too." He mumbles against my lips. He quickly carries me into the bedroom, setting me down on the bed.

He pulls away and looks me deep in the eyes, "I do really love you, Taylor." I pull him down and into a bruising kiss, "I love you too, Steve. So much." He smiles and runs his hands along my sides and under my top. "I think we're over dressed..." I sit up and let him pull my shirt off over my head before pulling his off of his body.

"Take a picture it will last longer," he winks at me as I gawk at his beautiful body. "Shut up and fuck me." He shakes his head, "yes ma'am," and starts kissing my exposed chest. His hands reach around my back and unclasp my bra, sliding it off of my arms. "You. Are. So. Beautiful." He says between kisses. I let my hands wander over his body and land on his pants, tugging on them. I feel him smile against my skin and he stands up, pulling off his sweatpants. He leans back over me and pulls my leggings off my body, discarding them next to his pants. He makes his way back up towards me, leaving kisses along my thighs, stomach, and chest, and neck before pressing a kiss to my lips.

"Steve please." I pant and he smirks moving a hand into my panties. "You're so wet baby." He mumbles against my mouth and I moan in agreement. He slowly slips two fingers into my wetness and pumps them slowly. I arch my back and he moves back down to my neck, leaving love bites. "What do you want baby..." He looks up at me as he slowly moves his fingers. "Y- you. I want you." "Yea?" I whine and throw my head back, "yes. Please."

"Such a good girl..." He kisses my lips once again and rips my panties off and throws them across the room. He removes his fingers and licks my juices off, never breaking eye contact. He stands up and pulls his boxers down and hovers over me, lining up with my entrance. He slowly runs his dick up and down my folds, teasing me. "Steve," I whine and he shakes his head. "So impatient." He pushes into me slowly and I moan and run my hands along his back.

"I love you so much." I run my fingers through his hair as our bodies move together in perfect sync. "You're perfect, Taylor." He kisses my nose as my body clenches around him. He groans and rolls us over so I'm on top. I start grinding my hips against him and he rests his hands on my hips. "Shit, just like that." He throws his head back into the pillows and I run my hands up and down his chest. I feel my orgasm approaching quickly and I throw my head back. "Steve - " "I know, me too, cum baby." I release over him and he follows shortly after, filling me up. I ride out our highs before collapsing down onto his chest.

"I want to stay here forever." I mumble on his chest. I feel his chest go up and down as he laughs and kisses my head. "We can stay here as long as we can." He turns us to the side and pulls out of me. I whine at the loss of contact and he spins me around, pulling me against his chest. "Taylor?" "Yea?" I hear him take a deep breath in, "Thank you for sticking with me. I know it wasn't ideal but, I'm really glad you stayed." I twist my body back around in his arms and cup his face, "I would follow you anywhere, Steve. Not only did you save my life that day in Sokovia, but I am so in love with you." "I'm so glad I found you that day, I can't imagine my life without you, Taylor." I passionately kiss him before turning back around in his arms. He kisses the back of my head and I slowly fall asleep.

I wake up a few hours later feeling Steve's side of the bed empty. I sit up and look around, seeing the balcony door open and Steve's silhouette in the moonlight. I wrap the sheet around my naked body and walk out onto the balcony and wrap my arms around his waist. I feel his body relax at my touch and he turns around in my arms. "Why are you awake." He wraps his arms around my small frame and places a kiss on my forehead, "I couldn't sleep. I just feel like I ruined everything. Your relationship with Tony. Nat, Sam, and Wanda are on the run. Clint and Scott are on house arrest...All because I wouldn't agree to sign those stupid papers."

I reach up and run my fingers through his hair, "you didn't ruin my relationship with Tony, we'll be okay. As for Sam, Nat, Wanda, Clint, and Scott... we all chose to stand with you. You can't live with the weight of the world on your shoulders, it's heavy." I run my hands onto his shoulders and give them a squeeze. He takes in another deep breath and moves a piece of hair behind my ear, "you look perfect in the moonlight." "Let's go back to bed." I smile and pull away from him, grabbing his hand, and pulling him back to the bed. We get under the covers and I rest my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

I wouldn't change a single thing.

Steve and Taylor will return...

A/N: That's the end of the story! I wrote it during Covid quarantine a few years ago and decided to publish it because why not. I hope you enjoyed it! I did write like half of a sequel as well, but before I revisit it and finish it, I wanted to see if anyone even liked this story or not!

Writing isn't my strong suit, but I hope it was enjoyable anyway!