Chapter 6

- A month later -

"Oh fuck! Steve..." I moaned as I felt him slowly enter me. "Shit. You feel so tight." "Language Captain." I winked at him as he groaned and pressed his lips onto mine, slowly thrusting into me. I wrapped my legs around him, pushing him deeper. His hands found mine before moving them above my head and trailing kisses down my neck and collarbone.

"Steve...Cap...don't stop." I felt him leaving little bites that would most likely bruise over my chest. My back arched and I let out a loud moan as I felt him brush my g-spot over and over again. My whole body felt like it was on fire as our bodies moved in perfect sync together.

"You're so beautiful." He was admiring his love bites on my chest as I groaned feeling myself start to clench around him. "Fuck. Do that again." I arched my back and let my body clench around him again. "Cum for me." He whispers, lips pressed against my neck. He continued to thrust through my orgasm as my legs shook around him. I could feel his cock twitching inside of me as he followed shortly after, filling me. He brought his lips to mine and kissed me roughly, not bothering to pull out, still hard inside of me. He grinds his hips against me a few more times in slow motion. "Steve..." I whine, my legs shaking a little. Steve laughs and kisses my nose quickly.

Damn super solider stamina...

He pulls out slowly and lays down next to me, pulling me into his chest. We laid in his bed for a few minutes, neither of us wanting to get up. After our lunch date about a month ago, we started going on more dates and he finally asked me to be his girlfriend. That night I learned one thing...Captain America was NOT  a virgin.

I turned my head to and looked over at Steve, "that was the first time I haven't almost killed you." He laughed and leaned over to kiss me again. Every other time Steve and I have had sex, my powers have gone crazy, almost throwing him off of me with a blast of energy or opening a portal that teleports us to the floor from the bed...one time into the living room...let's just say that was awkward. He opens his mouth to say something but is cut off by Jarvis.

"Captain Rogers and Ms. Stark, Mr. Stark is currently making his way down the hallway." Jarvis said. "Shit, we better put on some clothes before he sees way more than he wants too." I got up out of the bed quickly, throwing him a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt before slipping into the same thing.

"If you too are done in there, Taylor, I need you to come to the lab." I opened the door of Steve's room to see Tony who glances between me and Steve. "I don't need the details of how you just slept with the capsicle, but at least tell me it was safe. I'm too young to be an uncle -" "TONY!" I slapped his chest and pushed him out of the room as he was talking. I looked back at Steve as we were walking away and he shook his head and laughed. "I wasn't done talking to capsicle." "Well we were done listening."

I pushed Tony all the way to the elevator before stepping in with him. "Seriously, safe sex is- are those bites? What is he? A vampire?" He points at the exposed part of my neck and collar bone. I roll my eyes and ignore him, "What can I do for you Tony?" The elevator doors open and we step into the lab. "Oh I don't need anything." "Then why did you ask me to come to the lab?" He shrugged and I rolled my eyes at him. "But now that you're here beautiful sister of mine, help me with this ." He motions towards a suit laying on the table.

"I mean don't get me wrong, it looks cool Tony...but a little small and looks too tight for your tastes..." He rolled his eyes, "it's not for me genius. Just help me with it by holding this piece." I did as he asked and help him. There was a spider emblem on the chest and he was adding a whole bunch of features. "When are you gonna make me a cool suit?" Tony rolled his eyes, "you don't need one, you look fine in those catsuits." He paused for a moment as he tinkered with the suit.

"Didn't know Cap was that into biting...kinky." "Tony..." I groaned as he kept talking. "If you don't want me to comment, maybe wear a turtleneck next time instead of a Def Leopard shirt with...holes in it..." he pulls at one of the holes in my ripped shirt. I swat his hand away, "you're a billionaire by association, since I reopened your trust fund, and you buy shirts with holes in them. You'd think you could also afford something nicer than sweatpants."

"I didn't come down here to have my post sex outfit criticized by you." Tony's face scrunches together in disgust. "TMI Taylor." "You're the one who interrupted."

"Hey Tony, can you talk a look at my wings? They were malfunctioning while I was training with Rhodey." Sam asks, walking into Tony's lab. "In a sec big bird." I snorted and looked at Sam who was glaring at Tony as he set his wings on the table.

"Jarvis, lock this is 17A for me please." "Right away, Mr. Stark."

"Alright I'm leaving. Please don't bother me again Tony." Sam nodded at me while Tony gave me a quick wave. I headed back up the elevator and walked back into Steve's room. He was sitting up on the bed reading a book. He set his book down and I jumped on the bed next to him, landing on him. He grunted a little but being a super solider, he was fine. "What did Tony want?" "To be an annoying older brother." He laughed and pulled me closer by my waist so I was straddling him. I leaned in to kiss him again and grinded my hips on his growing erection.

He moaned in my mouth, "Don't start something you aren't going to finish Tay..." "Oh I intend to finish it Captain." I kept kissing him and he moved my hips down on him. I pulled off his t-shirt and ran my hands along his chest before my t-shirt quickly ended up on the floor next to his.

He slipped one hand into my sweatpants, well his, and the other grazed my side. "Already so wet." He mumbled against my lips. I moaned in response as he slipped two fingers into me. I trailed my hands down to the band of his sweatpants and slid my hand inside, gripping his already hard cock. I started slowly stroke it while riding his fingers & pulling down his pants. He pulled his fingers out and helped me pull his pants down before pulling mine down right after. He held me up and slowly lowered me onto his hardness. I moaned, throwing my head back. With my neck exposed he started trailing kisses down my neck and collar bone to my breasts, over the bites he had made earlier. With both his hands on my ass, I started grinding and moving on his cock slowly.

"Steve, emergency...Oh my god...LOCK THE DOOR?!" Nat quickly opened the door. I quickly pulled the blanket over us, "Nat what the hell!" "Emergency mission, we have to go. Sorry Taylor, you have to stay here but Fury wants you in the command room." She quickly exits the room and Steve groans as I lift myself off of him. "Go be a hero." I give him a kiss, "We are not done here." He points at me and I nod, grabbing the sweatpants and Def Leopard t-shirt I was in earlier.

I go into my room and change into my Avengers suit, like Natasha's or Maria's except mine has blue accents on it, and make my way towards the command room. "Taylor, glad you could make it." I look over at Nick Fury and give him a small smile. I watch Steve closely on the camera feed as they board their quinjet. I see a blonde woman approach him and get way too close, rubbing his arm.

Who the hell does she think she is touching his arm like that??

I glare at the screen and watch their interaction. Nat looks up at the camera, knowing I'm watching, and quickly pulls an oblivious Steve away from the woman.

"Thanks Nat." I say into her earpiece only. She gives the camera a wink.

A few minutes later the same woman who was touching Steve's arm walks into the room. "Sharon, good to see you. I'd like to introduce you to Tony Stark's sister, Taylor Stark. Taylor, this is Sharon Carter." I give her a fake smile and reach my hand out to shake hers. "Right, the girl Steve rescued from Hydra. Good to meet you." "Likewise." She turns her attention back to the video feed.

Carter...she's not related to Peggy is she?

So far the mission was going according to plan, but we had lost video on Natasha, Wanda, and Steve. "Base this is Nat, Steve's injured." Nat radioed.

WHAT??